Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Specialised tool for the correct release of the driver's side front SIR inflator module from the steering wheel. Insert the tool into the access hole behind the steering wheel, and press the tool towards the front of the vehicle to release the retaining clips. Rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees to expose the other access hole, and repeat the process.
It is important that correct tools are used to safely remove airbags.
- Application: VE Commodore
- OEM Equiv: EL-48508
This kit combines our two individual kits for the pre 2012 / post 2012 engines on Holden Colorado vehicles.
This kit also suits popular Jeep 2.8L turbo diesel engines.
- Applications: Holden Colorado (Series 1 & 2) | Chrysler Grand Voyager (08>) | Dodge Nitro (07-10) | Jeep Wranger (08-)
- Engine codes: LWH | LWN
A specialised tool for quickly / safely installing rear oil seals on Isuzu trucks with 4JJ1 engines. An essential tool to avoid damaging oil seals during installation. This tool is designed to suit a wide range of early model Isuzu vehicles with 4JJ1 engines. For late model (2013 onwards) vehicles, refer ET1726B.
- Applicable: Isuzu 3.5 Ton Mu / NKR69 / NKR77 / NLR85 / NNR85 | Holden: Rodeo / Jackaroo / Colorado RC (2WD / 4WD / MY10) 07/08 - 05/12; 3.0L 4JJ1-TC,4JJ1-TCX DOHC 16V CHAIN DRIVE TURBO DIESEL)
- Engine codes: 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4JH1 | 4JH1-TC | 4JJ1 (130 / 150hp) | 4JJ1-TCS | NKR | NKR77
- Genuine seal numbers: BZ4962-E | 8-9707-1561
A comprehensive kit for the 2.2L | 2.5L DCi diesel belt, chain and gear driven engines. These engines are also used in Renault vehicles, along with some Nissan light commercial vehicles.
- Applications: Holden Movano, Renault Espace, Laguna, Master (X70)
- Engine codes: G9U | G9T
A specialised locking tool for holding the flywheel. Designed to be mounted onto the engine block where the starter motor is normally positioned. Engages ring gear to prevent the crankshaft from moving.
- Applications: 2.8L (LAU | LP1 | LP9) | 3.0L (LF1 | LFW) 3.2L | 3.6L (LCS | LF3 | LF4 | LFR | LFX | LFY | LGX | LGZ | LLT | LY7)
- OEM Equiv: EN-46106
A specialised kit for replacing the teflon O-ring seals on Holden engines, and some Subaru engines.
The Hitachi SIDI system has 2 seals on the injector tip which must be installed into the grooves before the injectors are installed into their bores in the cylinder head. Newer injectors (2013>) from Bosch / Continental / Delphi have slightly larger injector tips.
This kit also includes a seal installer to drive the seal over the pilot and into the groove. And a sizer to compress each seal into its groove.
- Holden 2.0L | 3.6L engines (10-17) with Hitachi injectors.
- Holden 2.0L | 2.5L | 5.3L | 6.2L engines (12-17) with Bosch, Continental, Delphi injectors.
- Holden Colorado 7 (2016)
- Subaru 2.0L | 2.4L turbo engines (14-19).
A specialised fuel tank sender locking ring tool for Holden vehicles, as well as some SAAB vehicles.
Approximately 140mm high (from the base for the two angled arms to the top). Each arm approximately 75mm long.
- Astra-G (98-12) | Astra-H (04-12) & SAAB 9-3 (03-11)
- B207 | B284L | Z19DT | Z19DTH | Z19DTR
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- OEM Equiv: KM-797
Unseat injectors evenly for removal on Holden / Hitachi SIDI fuel systems. (Commodore V6 Alloytec direct injection SIDI 3.0L & 3.6L).
The rail assembly must be removed as straight as possible to avoid damaging an injector bore in the head, or the mount assembly.
- Engine codes: LF1 3.0L
- OEM Equiv: EN-49248
A specialised timing kit for EcoTec / ecoFLEX (code X / Z) chain engines. The kit includes the timing disc position gauge / bridge required to set the correct position of the timing sensor disc on the inlet camshaft sprocket the 2 small timing pins to lock the V-belt chain tensioner.
- Engines: 1.0L 12V | 1.2L 16V
- Applications: Holden Barina XC | Combo XC | Vita XC
This kit provides essential tools for camshaft timing on post 2014 Holden 1.4L turbo / non turbo engines. Locks both camshafts in a timed position when the timing chain is being replaced.
- OEM Equiv: EN-51298 | EN-51367 | EN-51632
- Engine code: B14XFT | LV7 | LVPT
- Application: Holden Spark | Astra BK / BL
A comprehensive diesel locking pin set for changing the cam belt on single / twin cambelted 2.0L | 2.4L 5 Cyl engines and 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 4 Cyl diesel engines.
The kit provides the locking tools required for both timing belt change and the dismantling of the gear driven cams fitted to the twin cam engines in the Volvo range.
Applications: Holden Astra (AH) | Cruze (JG/ JH) (F18D)
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- ET1549-03: Holden KM 911
- TT6340: Holden KM 6340, Alfa Romeo 2 000 012 100
- TT6333: Holden KM 6333
- TT6130: Holden KM 6130, Holden KM 6349, SAAB 87 92 335
- TT6628: Holden KM 6628A, Alfa Romeo 2 000 012 000
- TT6625: Holden KM 6625, Alfa Romeo 2 000 012 800
- F16D4 | A16LET | A16LER | Z18XER | F18D4
A comprehensive timing tool kit for the Holden 1.6L SIDI petrol engine. The kit includes all the essential tools for camshaft drive chain replacement / engine timing.
The kit also includes a specialised crankshaft pulley holding tool.
- Applications: Holden Astra BK | PJ, Cascada CJ, Zafira ZJ
- Engine codes: A16XHT | B16SHL | B16SHT
- OEM Equiv: EN-50513 | EN-51153 | EN-51147 | EN-51148
This timing tool kit includes all components required to set and hold the camshafts, crankshaft and chain tensioner components when replacing the cam chain on Holden 2.0L | 2.4L turbo twin cam petrol engines.
- Engine codes: A24XE, A24XF, LDK, LE5, LE9, LHU, LTG
- OEM Equiv: KM955, EN-45027, EN-49212, EN-43653, EN-48953
A specialised tool for removing / installing collets, seals, springs and valves. Compact design makes it ideal for accessing tight spaces in vehicles where other tools cannot reach.
- Applications: GM V8 LS engines
- Includes mounting rod, nuts & washers, and valve spring compressor plate
Specialised plates for locking the camshafts during engine service on Holden 2.8L | 3.0L | 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V SIDI petrol engines (07 onwards).
- Applications: VE | VF Commodore, Captiva CG | Insignia | Vectra
- Engine codes: LF1 | LFX | LFW | LLT | LWR
- OEM Equiv: EN-48383