This digital tachometer provides fast and accurate - contact and non contact - RPM and surface speed measurement of rotating objects.
This tachometer features a wide measurement range (from a very low RPM) and high resolution.
- Range: 2~99,999 rpm (non-contact)
- Range: 2~20,000 rpm (contact)
- Detecting distance: 50mm - 500mm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% 1 digits
- Min / Max & calibration function
- Auto Power Off
- 9V battery included
DC powered timing light for use on 12V petrol engines. High intensity prefocused flashes clearly pick up engine timing mark.
- Double check indicator tests for incorrect hook up or faulty Xenon tube
- Universal spark plug adaptor installs in seconds
- Replaceable Xenon flash tube
This petrol engine timing light is designed for professional use. Featuring multiple measurement modes and a rotating barrel for better aim at the timing market and LCD viewing angle.
- Tachometer: 249 to 9,990 RPM (± 1% Accuracy)
- Dwell: 0¡ to 180¡ / 2 - 12 cylinders (±1% Accuracy)
- Voltage: 10 - 16V DC (± 1% Accuracy)
- Advance Degrees (2 / 4 cycle DIS & Conventional): 0¡ to 90¡ ( ± 0.5¡ Accuracy)