The Dropout Auto-drain is designed to remove all contaminants from the Dropout units automatically.
The Dropout Auto-drain has two 1/2" inlet connections enabling flexible installation. It is supplied with a metal blanking plug to block any unused ports.
- Drains all contaminants (liquid water & oil and solid particles) automatically
- Maintenance free
- No mains power or batteries required
- Inlet connection: 1/2" BSPT | Outlet connection: 1/8" BSPT
- Maximum flow rate: 203 cfm
- Operating pressure: 1-16 Bar (15 - 232 psi)
99.9999% EFFECTIVE! Inline point of use cyclonic filter. Removes 99.9999% of liquid / 99% solid particulates down to 1 Micron. ZERO ongoing maintenance costs.
- Auto drain
- 1/2" connection
- 10 CFM flow rate | 232 PSI max pressure
- No mains power required
- No replacement filters
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
The Sonbeek inline water filter is designed for attaching direct to air tools, or else inline with the hose. It removes water, and dirt particles from the compressed air flow. A push valve allows easy drainage from the bowl.
- Thread type: Male - Female
- Thread size: 1/4" PT
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSI
- Alloy body