A handy tool for preventing oil spillage when draining the oil filter on Toyota engines with oil filter housings with screw thread attachments.
Simply connect the drain tool to the internal threads on the housing. When the tool is connected, the one-way valve inside the oil filter housing will be pushed backward, permitting old oil to be drained.
- See instruction manual for vehicle listing.
A comprehensive kit containing plastic sump plugs for BMW | Ford | Peugeot | VW, together with the corresponding driver tools.
Packaged a clear display pack.
- 5x BMW plastic sump plugs
- 5x Ford plastic sump plugs
- 5x Ford | PSA plastic sump plugs
- 10x VW plastic sump plugs
- 1x Driver kit
Plastic oil drain sump plugs for late model VAG vehicles. These are designed to be replaced with every oil change.
- Engines: Petrol 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi, Diesel 1.6L | 2.0L TDi
- OEM Equiv: 06L-103-801
- Audi A1 (> 14), A1 Sportsback (>14), A3 (>12), A3 Limousine (>13), A3 Sportsback (>12), A4 (>07), A4 Avant (>08), A5 (>07), A5 Sportsback (>11), A6 (>12), A7 Sportsback (>14), Q3 (>14), Q5 (>08), Q7 (>15), TT (>14).
- Seat Alhambra (>11), Ateca (>16), Leon (>12), Leon ST (>13), Toledo (>15)
- Skoda Octavia (>12), Octavia Combi (>12), Rapid (>15), Rapid Spaceback (>15), Superb (>15), Superb Kombi (>15).
- VW Beetle (>14), Beetle Cabriolet (>14), Caddy IV (>15), CC (>15), Golf Sportsvan (>14), Golf VII (>12), Jetta IV (>14), Passat (>14), Polo (>14), Scirocco (>13), Sharan (>11), Tiguan (>15), Touran (>15).
A specialised kit for removing / installing welch plugs. The kit includes a ball type installing swivel tool, to avoid the need to remove cylinder heads / manifolds.
To remove old welch plugs simply drill a 7mm holde into the centre of the plug. Then screw the removal tool into the welch plug to remove. To install welch plugs, select the correct size adaptor, attach it to the swivel bar, then tap the welch plug into position.
- Adaptor sizes: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50mm
- Thread size: M27
- Thickness: 1.5mm