A specialised wrench for the removal and replacement of the oil drain plug on many BMW | Mercedes models for the engine and gearbox. 14mm hex / 13mm box for differential oil filler plug, and M8 gearbox oil filter plug.
- Engines: 102.92/93/96/98/99, 103, 104, 110.92/98/99, 112, 113, 116, 117, 119, 120, 266, 275, 285, 601, 602.91/93/94/96, 603.91/93/96/97, 604, 605, 606, 615, 616, 617.91/95
- Transmissions: 637 | 716 | 717 | 722
A specialised kit for resurfacing the washer set of the oil drain plug, to ensure reliable sealing for the drain plug. Pilot centering pins (M14 / M15) ensure a correct centred boring.
Simply screw the relevant guide into the sump and then apply the cutter to resurface the seal area of the sump.
- M14 x P1.5 for standard oil drain plug threads
- M15 x P1.5 for oversized threads
A handy kit containing driver tools for new style plastic sump plugs, plus replacement sump plugs for BMW | Ford | PSA | VAG. Packaged in a quality plastic case.
Replacement sump plugs available separately.
- Driver tools (ET1620)
- BMW plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604D
- Ford plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604E
- Ford | PSA plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604F
- VAG plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604C
Special tool for plastic sump plugs on late model VAG 1.8L | 2.0L TSI | TFSI engines. This plug is also used in the cam cover for the latest 1.6L and 2.0L TDi twin cam diesel engines found in the VAG range.
- Supplied with 3 plastic sump plugs (refer ET1604C for details).
- OEM Equiv: T10549
Plastic oil drain sump tool for late model Mercedes vehicles. Plastic sump plugs are designed to be replaced with every oil change.
- Applications: M176 | M177 (15-18), M276 (14-18), M278 | M157 (14-18), OM642 (13-), OM651 (13-18), OM654 (16-17)
- OEM Equiv: 0029902017
Plastic oil drain sump plugs for late model VAG & Porsche vehicles. These are designed to be replaced with every oil change.
- Engines: Petrol 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi, Diesel 1.6L | 2.0L TDi
- OEM Equiv: 06L-103-801
- Audi A1 (> 14), A1 Sportsback (>14), A3 (>12), A3 Limousine (>13), A3 Sportsback (>12), A4 (>07), A4 Avant (>08), A5 (>07), A5 Sportsback (>11), A6 (>12), A7 Sportsback (>14), Q3 (>14), Q5 (>08), Q7 (>15), TT (>14).
- Seat Alhambra (>11), Ateca (>16), Leon (>12), Leon ST (>13), Toledo (>15)
- Skoda Octavia (>12), Octavia Combi (>12), Rapid (>15), Rapid Spaceback (>15), Superb (>15), Superb Kombi (>15).
- VW Beetle (>14), Beetle Cabriolet (>14), Caddy IV (>15), CC (>15), Golf Sportsvan (>14), Golf VII (>12), Jetta IV (>14), Passat (>14), Polo (>14), Scirocco (>13), Sharan (>11), Tiguan (>15), Touran (>15).
- Porsche 911 3.0L | Macan 2.0L (>17)
A handy tool for preventing oil spillage when draining the oil filter on Toyota engines with oil filter housings with screw thread attachments.
Simply connect the drain tool to the internal threads on the housing. When the tool is connected, the one-way valve inside the oil filter housing will be pushed backward, permitting old oil to be drained.
- See instruction manual for vehicle listing.