A specialised wrench for the removal and replacement of the oil drain plug on many BMW | Mercedes models for the engine and gearbox. 14mm hex / 13mm box for differential oil filler plug, and M8 gearbox oil filter plug.
- Engines: 102.92/93/96/98/99, 103, 104, 110.92/98/99, 112, 113, 116, 117, 119, 120, 266, 275, 285, 601, 602.91/93/94/96, 603.91/93/96/97, 604, 605, 606, 615, 616, 617.91/95
- Transmissions: 637 | 716 | 717 | 722
A handy tool for preventing oil spillage when draining the oil filter on Toyota engines with oil filter housings with screw thread attachments.
Simply connect the drain tool to the internal threads on the housing. When the tool is connected, the one-way valve inside the oil filter housing will be pushed backward, permitting old oil to be drained.
- See instruction manual for vehicle listing.
A handy kit containing driver tools for new style plastic sump plugs, plus replacement sump plugs for BMW | Ford | PSA | VAG. Packaged in a quality plastic case.
Replacement sump plugs are available separately.
- Driver tools (ET1620)
- BMW plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604D
- Ford plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604E
- Ford | PSA plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604F
- VAG plastic sump plugs (5x) ET1604C
Plastic oil drain sump plugs for late model VAG vehicles. These are designed to be replaced with every oil change.
- Engines: Petrol 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi, Diesel 1.6L | 2.0L TDi
- OEM Equiv: 06L-103-801
- Audi A1 (> 14), A1 Sportsback (>14), A3 (>12), A3 Limousine (>13), A3 Sportsback (>12), A4 (>07), A4 Avant (>08), A5 (>07), A5 Sportsback (>11), A6 (>12), A7 Sportsback (>14), Q3 (>14), Q5 (>08), Q7 (>15), TT (>14).
- Seat Alhambra (>11), Ateca (>16), Leon (>12), Leon ST (>13), Toledo (>15)
- Skoda Octavia (>12), Octavia Combi (>12), Rapid (>15), Rapid Spaceback (>15), Superb (>15), Superb Kombi (>15).
- VW Beetle (>14), Beetle Cabriolet (>14), Caddy IV (>15), CC (>15), Golf Sportsvan (>14), Golf VII (>12), Jetta IV (>14), Passat (>14), Polo (>14), Scirocco (>13), Sharan (>11), Tiguan (>15), Touran (>15).
A specialised kit for removing / installing welch plugs. The kit includes a ball type installing swivel tool, to avoid the need to remove cylinder heads / manifolds.
To remove old welch plugs simply drill a 7mm holde into the centre of the plug. Then screw the removal tool into the welch plug to remove. To install welch plugs, select the correct size adaptor, attach it to the swivel bar, then tap the welch plug into position.
- Adaptor sizes: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50mm
- Thread size: M27
- Thickness: 1.5mm