Number of floating discs indicates coolant strength. Checks condition of coolant antifreeze at both cold & hot temperatures. Orange disc shows over protection / loss of efficiency.
- Suits model Ethylene Glycol antifreeze, include OAT (organic acid technology) antifreeze.
- Reads in Celsius / Fahrenheit. Shows the lowest temperature to which the cooling system is protected
Accurately measures the strength of battery fluid, screenwash, antifreeze (including synthetics) and aqueous / urea AdBlue¨ content.
- Temperature corrected prism for improved accuracy
- Adjustable focus eyepiece
- Simple calibration using distilled water
- Supplied with pipette & storage case
Need a simple / fast / accurate way to test brake fluid & coolant?
Are your customers asking for a test report to prove the fluid needs changing?
Looking for more service opportunities? Test each car that comes into the workshop...
One double ended strip tests both coolant and brake fuid.
Simply dip a test strip into fluid for 60 seconds.
Patented FASCAR copper testing technology.
- DOUBLE THE SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- DUAL BRAKE / COOLANT TEST STRIPS
- PROVIDE CUSTOMERS WITH A TEST REPORT
This kit is designed for testing truck cooling systems. The kit includes four tapered adaptors that suit larger radiators found on trucks, construction equipment etc. A gauge / pump is also included.
- Tapered adaptors: 17-35mm | 26.5-41mm | 37-50mm | 47-60mm
- Gauge / pump: 0-35 PSI (0-2.5 Bar)
This kit is designed for testing truck cooling systems. The kit includes seven adaptors that suit larger radiators found on trucks, construction equipment etc. A gauge / pump is also included.
- Mercedes / Deutz radiator adaptor
- Volvo radiator adaptor (M45 x 3.0)
- MAN radiator adaptor (M52 x 3.0)
- DAF / IVECO radiator adaptor (M45 x 4.0)
- DAF / ERF radiator adaptor (M72 x 4.0)
- Renault radiator adaptor (M42 x 3.0)
- Scania radiator adaptor (M62 x 4.0)