A specialised radiator test cap for post 2015 Hyundai / Kia vehicles. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of specialised radiator test adaptors.
This cap is designed to be used with the ET1039 radiator adaptor test kit.
- Applications: Hyundai Elantra (16-19), i30 (16-19) Tucson (15-19), Veloster (2019) | Kia Picanto (17-), Sportage (17-18)
Right angle adaptor for use with the ET1039VP kit. Certain vehicles have very limited access to the radiator cap, and this adaptor addresses such issues.
- Connector turns 360 degrees
- Surface treated with anti oxidant materials to prevent rust due to constant contact with coolant.
A versatile kit designed to test all common styles of radiator caps. The cap adaptors are colour coded, and fitted with quick release couplings. These couplings suit standard radiator tester pressure pumps (which can be purchased separately - for instance, ET1039-1).
- Quickly test radiator cap gasket integrity to detect cooling system leakage
- Adaptors cover most late model vehicles
New radiator adaptor for Audi | Porsche | Skoda | Seat | Volkswagen fitted with an internal M61.7 x 3mm thread.
- Material: Nylon 6-6
- Applications: Audi A3 (96-18) | A4 (16-17) | A8 (10-17) | Q2 (16-18) | TT (08-18), Porsche C4 (13-16) | Carrera (12-16), SEAT Ibiza (13-16) | Leon (13-18) | Fabia (14-18) | Kodiaq (16-18), VW Beetle (12-18) | Golf Sports (14-18) | Passat (14-18) | Tiguan (10-18) | Up (11-17).