A versatile kit designed to test all common styles of radiator caps. The cap adaptors are colour coded, and fitted with quick release couplings. These couplings suit standard radiator tester pressure pumps (which can be purchased separately - for instance, ET1039-1).
- Quickly test radiator cap gasket integrity to detect cooling system leakage
- Adaptors cover most late model vehicles
A master kit for testing leaks in automotive cooling systems (including testing radiator caps), and refilling new coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system.
This kit is an update of the ET1039 kit, and contains a new radiator test cap for late model VW vehicles, and a right angle adaptor. The right angle adaptor is essential for late model vehicles with limited access to the radiator cap.
- Includes various adaptors for major vehicle brands.
- Purge refill unit for refilling collant under pressure
New radiator adaptor for Audi | Porsche | Skoda | Seat | Volkswagen.
- Material: Nylon 6-6
- Applications: Audi A3 (96-18) | A4 (16-17) | A8 (10-17) | Q2 (16-18) | TT (08-18), Porsche C4 (13-16) | Carrera (12-16), SEAT Ibiza (13-16) | Leon (13-18) | Fabia (14-18) | Kodiaq (16-18), VW Beetle (12-18) | Golf Sports (14-18) | Passat (14-18) | Tiguan (10-18) | Up (11-17).
Right angle adaptor for use with the ET1039VP kit. Certain vehicles have very limited access to the radiator cap, and this adaptor addresses such issues.
- Connector turns 360 degrees
- Surface treated with anti oxidant materials to prevent rust due to constant contact with coolant.