A specialised radiator test cap for post 2015 Hyundai / Kia vehicles. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of specialised radiator test adaptors.
This cap is designed to be used with the ET1039 radiator adaptor test kit.
- Applications: Hyundai Elantra (16-19), i30 (16-19) Tucson (15-19), Veloster (2019) | Kia Picanto (17-), Sportage (17-18)
Right angle adaptor for use with the ET1039VP kit. Certain vehicles have very limited access to the radiator cap, and this adaptor addresses such issues.
- Connector turns 360 degrees
- Surface treated with anti oxidant materials to prevent rust due to constant contact with coolant.
A versatile kit designed to test all common styles of radiator caps. The cap adaptors are colour coded, and fitted with quick release couplings. These couplings suit standard radiator tester pressure pumps (which can be purchased separately - for instance, ET1039-1).
- Quickly test radiator cap gasket integrity to detect cooling system leakage
- Adaptors cover most late model vehicles
A master kit for testing leaks in automotive cooling systems (including testing radiator caps), and refilling new coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system.
This kit is an update of the ET1039 kit, and contains a new radiator test cap for late model VW vehicles, and a right angle adaptor. The right angle adaptor is essential for late model vehicles with limited access to the radiator cap.
- Includes various adaptors for major vehicle brands.
- Purge refill unit for refilling coolant under pressure
New radiator adaptor for Audi | Porsche | Skoda | Seat | Volkswagen fitted with an internal M62 x 3mm thread.
- Material: Nylon 6-6
- Applications: Audi A3 (96-18) | A4 (16-17) | A8 (10-17) | Q2 (16-18) | TT (08-18), Porsche C4 (13-16) | Carrera (12-16), SEAT Ibiza (13-16) | Leon (13-18) | Fabia (14-18) | Kodiaq (16-18), VW Beetle (12-18) | Golf Sports (14-18) | Passat (14-18) | Tiguan (10-18) | Up (11-17).
SmartFitª promises to be the last radiator adaptor you will ever buy.
With SmartFitª, technicians have a single test kit that expands to fit 100% passenger vehicles and light-duty trucks on the road today, eliminating the need for the abundance of adaptors necessary to pressure test all vehicles.
Manufactured in the USA*, SmartFitª is a professional grade quality tool constructed of anodized aluminum and solid brass. SmartFitª elastomeric adaptors are engineered with varying durometer ratings to ensure maximum versatility and performance.
While this adaptor set works with any pressure pump, SmartFitª is also available with or without a pressure pump.
SmartFitª is the smart, fast, and easy way to test any cooling system.
- Quickly & Easily Pressure Test Cooling Systems in All Vehicles
- Fits Every Radiator and /or Plastic Reservoir
- Works with Any Pressure Pump
- Varying Durometer Ratings Ensure Maximum Performance and Durability
- One Year Product Warranty