A cost effective thermometer with long probe making it ideal for air conditioning measurements. The thermometer can be used to check vent temperatures to ensure there is correct air flow to each vent.
- 125mm probe length
- Accurate measurement (0.1 degree resolution)
- Batteries included
An inclinometer is an essential tool for modern vehicle repair where an accurate angle measurement is needed.
This device functions as a digital angle gauge with a built in magnet. It is designed for measuring angles on metal surfaces. Applications include camber / casting suspension settings, setting pinion angles, PSA variable valve timing settings, servicing Ford Ranger, calibrating bumper mounted radar units in parking assist / collision avoidance systems etc
The inclinometer is easily calibrated. The camber angle (negative or positive) can be clearly read from the bright LCD screen. The device is powered by a 1.5V AAA battery, and shuts off automatically.
A professional quality insulation tester with inbuilt true RMS multimeter. This tool is ideal for testing the insulation of the high voltage wires used on hybrid vehicles.
This tester conforms to EN61010 CAT III (1000V) and CAT IV (600V).
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Use as a standalone device, or link wirelessly to a computer to save / print results
- Supplied with high voltage probes, thermocouple and wireless USB cable.
A professional quality digital vibrometer with a piezoelectric ceramic sensor. These split style meters are widely used in mechanical manufacture, electric power, metallurgy, general aviation, and other fields.
- Acceleration measurement: 0-199.9 m/s2 | Frequency: 10Hz - 1kHz
- Speed measurement: 0.1-199.9mm/s | Frequency: 10Hz - 1kHz
- Displacement measuring: 0.001 - 1.999mm | Frequency: 10Hz - 1kHz
- Measurement error: +/- 5% +2digits
Our newest model combines ultra high resolution, a faster processor, & wifi connectivity.
Detecting heat build up allows for quick diagnosis of bearing, brakes, exhaust issues etc
- A large 3.5" colour screen
- Industry leading 320 x 240 px infra red resolution
- A wide 0 - 450 degrees C thermal range
- Rechargeable battery
- Wifi connectivity
A professional quality industrial thermometer that can read up to 850 degrees celsius.
This thermometer is designed for industrial use and is not suitable for body temperature measurement.
- Automatic data hold / max temp display
- Battery included
- -50 to 850 degree C range
This infrared thermometer probe is compatible with most multimeters, clamp meters etc, including the ET2604. Ideal for applications where the object being measured cannot be touched.
- 8:1 distance to spot size ratio
- Built in laser pointer
- Being in analogue output of 1 mV/degree C
- -30 to 550 degree C temperature range
- 9V battery (supplied)
Cutting edge technology with automatic selection of Magnetic Induction or Eddy Current Measurement for accurate results.
Works on both ferrous / non-ferrous surfaces. Accurately verify paint thickness and check for accident damage.
- Simple recalibration process
- USB interface for PC software
- Measuring range: 0 - 1,350um
The Power Probe Temperature Kit is designed to give readings for ambient temperature and from the wireless Temperature Probe.
The Tempkit has a built-in temperature sensor in the base unit, plus a temperature sensor in the remote wireless Probe. This allows for multiple readings simultaneously.
One additional wireless Temperature Probe (TEMPPROBE) is available separately, for a second temperature reading.
- Measuring Range: -9¡F to 158¡F
- Wireless Transmitter Distance: 5m (16.5 Feet)
- Accuracy ±2.0¡F(±2.0¡C)
- Backlit LCD Display
- Requires 2x AA and 2x AAA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Provides real time thermal imaging / surface temperature measurement. This unit features a digital camera to pinpoint the test area, over which the thermal image is overlaid. Ideal for automotive, construction, electrical.
For example, overheating wiring, hot / cold spots in brakes, wheel bearings, cooling systems etc.
- Save / download images via the removable microSD card.
Then print / email from your PC.
- Focal distance: 50cm (Min 20cm I Max 100cm)
- Resolution: 60 x 60 pixels
- Power source: 4x AA batteries (supplied)
- Field of vision: 65 degrees
- 2.4" colour screen
- 2 year warranty
- Temperature range: - 20 degrees C to 300 degrees
A full featured compact unit small enough to fit in any work pocket. Built in visible light camera, over which the thermal image is overlaid. Upload images to share with customers
- 3.2" colour display
- 220 x 160 resolution
- -20° C to 300° C temperature range
- 3.7V rechargeable battery
- USB Micro B data transfer
Provides real time thermal imaging / surface temperature measurement. This unit features a digital camera to pinpoint the test area, over which the thermal image is overlaid.
Ideal for automotive, construction, electrical. For example, overheating wiring, hot / cold spots in brakes, wheel bearings, cooling systems etc.
- Save / download images via the removable microSD card. Then print / email from your PC.
- Resolution: 220 X 160 pixels
- Power source: 3.7 mAh lithium battery
- 3.2" colour screen
- Temperature range: -20 degrees C to 300 degrees C
- 2 year warranty
Professional thermocouple thermometer - four channel K type, plus infrared.
- USB interface / USB to UART bridge controller
- 0.1 degree C resolution
- K Type range: -200 to 1372 C
- IR range: -30 to 550 C
Perfect for air con diagnosis. Measure 4 different air vents and A/C condenser temp at the same time!
Smart ultrasonic thickness meter that can measure thickness / sound speed of many types of materials such as metal, plastic, ceramic. Ideal for automotive applications to measure the thickness of piston heads. Supplied with ultrasonic gel. Additional gel available separately.
- Probe frequency: 5mHz
- Range: 2.0 - 225mm (steel)
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- 90cm cable length
- +/- (1%H+0.1)mm accuracy
Measures Visual Light Transmission (VLT) through windows treated with aftermarket window tint film. Each probe has a magnet that will hold against the glass for measurement.
- Two piece design allows users to check all windows on vehicle, including all fixed windows.
- Essential testing tool for vehicle inspections.
- Batteries included.