An inclinometer is an essential tool for modern vehicle repair where an accurate angle measurement is needed.
This device functions as a digital angle gauge with a built in magnet. It is designed for measuring angles on metal surfaces. Applications include camber / casting suspension settings, setting pinion angles, PSA variable valve timing settings, servicing Ford Ranger, calibrating bumper mounted radar units in parking assist / collision avoidance systems etc
The inclinometer is easily calibrated. The camber angle (negative or positive) can be clearly read from the bright LCD screen. The device is powered by a 1.5V AAA battery, and shuts off automatically.
This infrared thermometer probe is compatible with most multimeters, clamp meters etc, including the ET2604. Ideal for applications where the object being measured cannot be touched.
- 8:1 distance to spot size ratio
- Built in laser pointer
- Being in analogue output of 1 mV/degree C
- -30 to 550 degree C temperature range
- 9V battery (supplied)
The Power Probe Temperature Kit is designed to give readings for ambient temperature and from the wireless Temperature Probe.
The Tempkit has a built-in temperature sensor in the base unit, plus a temperature sensor in the remote wireless Probe. This allows for multiple readings simultaneously.
One additional wireless Temperature Probe (TEMPPROBE) is available separately, for a second temperature reading.
- Measuring Range: -9¡F to 158¡F
- Wireless Transmitter Distance: 5m (16.5 Feet)
- Accuracy ±2.0¡F(±2.0¡C)
- Backlit LCD Display
- Requires 2 AA and 2 AAA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Provides real time thermal imaging / surface temperature measurement. This unit features a digital camera to pinpoint the test area, over which the thermal image is overlaid. Ideal for automotive, construction, electrical.
For example, overheating wiring, hot / cold spots in brakes, wheel bearings, cooling systems etc.
- Save / download images via the removable microSD card.
Then print / email from your PC.
- Focal distance: 50cm (Min 20cm I Max 100cm)
- Resolution: 60 x 60 pixels
- Power source: 4x AA batteries (supplied)
- Field of vision: 65 degrees
- 2.4" colour screen
- 2 year warranty
- Temperature range: - 20 degrees C to 300 degrees
A full featured compact unit small enough to fit in any work pocket. Built in visible light camera, over which the thermal image is overlaid. Upload images to share with customers
- 3.2” colour display
- 220 x 160 resolution
- -20° C to 300° C temperature range
- 3.7V rechargeable battery
- USB Micro B data transfer
Provides real time thermal imaging / surface temperature measurement. This unit features a digital camera to pinpoint the test area, over which the thermal image is overlaid.
Ideal for automotive, construction, electrical. For example, overheating wiring, hot / cold spots in brakes, wheel bearings, cooling systems etc.
- Save / download images via the removable microSD card. Then print / email from your PC.
- Resolution: 220 X 160 pixels
- Power source: 3.7 mAh lithium battery
- 3.2" colour screen
- Temperature range: -20 degrees C to 300 degrees C
- 2 year warranty
Smart ultrasonic thickness meter that can measure thickness / sound speed of many types of materials such as metal, plastic, ceramic.
Ideal for automotive applications to measure the thickness of piston heads.
Supplied with ultrasonic gel. Additional gel available separately.
- Probe frequency: 5mHz
- Range: 2.0 - 225mm (steel)
- Resolution: 0.1mm
- 90cm cable length