A specialised timing kit for Fiat's new 1.3L JTD multi jet 16V diesel chain driven engine. This kit contains all necessary tools to check and adjust the camshaft timing, service the cam chain and perform complete engine rebuilds whilst maintaining correct timing.
- Applications: Alfa Romeo Mito, Fiat 500 | Grande Punto | Punto, Suzuki Swift
- Engine codes: 169A1.000 | 199A3.000 | D13A
Specialised timing kit to lock the latest generation of 1.0L | 1.3L petrol engines fitted to a range of Fiat / Jeep vehicles.
- Applications: Fiat 500X (> 2018) | Tipo (> 2020), Jeep Compass (> 2020) | Renegade (> 2018)
- Engine codes: 55282151 (1.0L) and T270 (55282328) (1.3L)
- 2063500090 | 206300090 | 2064000090
An updated version of the ET1534 kit to suit the latest Alfa / Fiat 1.2L | 1.4L petrol engines.
This kit contains the timing tools required to cover the belt replacement procedure for the both early and later variant of these engines. It includes a piston height gauge, camshaft and crankshaft tools, tensioner adjuster, and camshaft sprocket locking tool.
This Fiat range of 1.2L 16V petrol engine was first introduced as long ago as 1997 in the Punto, and a number of variant releases including the 1.4L range of 16 valve / T-Jet engines
The majority of these engines use the same timing tool combination and procedure for the timing belt replacement. However, engine code 192B2.000, 198A1.000, 198A4.000 and 199A8.000 require an additional tool to Ôlock' the camshaft sprocket, while engine code 169A3.000 requires a different tool combination and has a slightly different procedure.All these timing tools are included in this kit.
- Applications: Alfa Giulietta | Mito, Fiat 500 | Doplo | Punto | Ritmo
Contains crankshaft locking tool, camshaft setting plate & belt tensioner adjuster for 1.2L engine, and sprocket locking tool & camshaft alignment fixture for the 1.4L VVT engine.
- Applications: Fiat 1.2L | 1.4L 8V engines in Idea | Linea | Punto | Doblo | Panda (169A4.000)
- OEM Equiv: 1 860 987 000 (303-1560) | 2 000 004 500 (2 190 754 500) | 2 000 004 400 (303-1479) | 2 000 004 200 (303-1477) | 2 000 004 300
This timing kit is designed for the 1.3L 16V double camshaft diesel engine which is used in a wide range of vehicles including Alfa, Fiat, Ford, Holden and Suzuki.
The chain drive connects to the cranshaft to the camshaft output which in turn is connected by the gear to the camshaft input.
- Engine codes: 169A1.000 | 199A3.000
This kit consists of camshaft setting plates and a special timing belt tensioner adjuster & also TDC position tool for Fiat twin cam engines.
TDC position on Fiat twin cam engines is achieved using the TDC tool. This kit contains the M10 connecting screw to convert the 1 860 876 000 tensioning tool from M8 to M10 which suit models from 2000 onwards;. Lubricate the tensioner assembly liberally, prior to operation, as the tensioner can become seized.
Also suits the LANCIA Delta, (96-99) & Lybra (99-06) - 182A4.000, 182A6.000, 182B6.000.
Includes timing belt tensioner adjuster and camshaft setting plates, for inlet / exhaust. A fly wheel holding tool is also required to lock the camshaft when removing the crank pulley bolt.
On this engine, timing is established using a TDC positioning tool (refer ET1288-P1).
Comprehensive kit for timing belt replacement on Alfa / Fiat vehicles with 1.7 | 1.9D & TD engines. Includes camshaft settings plates and crankshaft locking tool.
- Applications: Fiat Tempra | Tipo
- Engines: 1.7 D / DT (Blue) | 1.9D (Yellow) | 1.9DT (Red)
- OEM Equiv: 1.860.931.000 | 1.860.932.000 | 1.860.933.000 | 1.860.934.000
Includes all tools required to time Fiat 2.8L diesel engines. Also includes components to lock the flywheel when undoing / tightening the front pulley fixings as well as the special spacer to hold the belt tensioner in its fully retracted position.
- Applications: Fiat Ducato 2.8 TD | JTD, Iveco 2.8 D | TDi, Citron Relay / Jumper 2.8D | HDi | TDi, Peugeot Boxer | Boxer II D | HDi | TDi
- Engine codes: 8140.43 | 8140.43N | 8140.43S
A specialist timing kit for Twin Air turbo chain driven engines fitted to Alfa | Fiat | Lancia vehicles.
The kit allows the camshaft / crankshaft to be locked into position for servicing the timing chain. Also includes a crankshaft pulley locking pin for centre bolt removal.
- Engine code: 199B6.000 | 312A2.000
- Applications: Fiat Panda | Punto | 500, Alfa Mito
- OEM Equiv: 2 000 035 100 | 2 000 035 200 | 2 000 035 300