Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
Oil pump locking tool for 2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L, 3.2L diesel engines and 2.3L Duratec petrol engines.
Allows the oil pump to be removed / replaced in the same position (to ensure that the oil pump is not operating with excessive side loads).
- Mondeo | Ranger | Transit (2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 3.2 TDCi / TDDi / Di Duratorq)
- OEM Equiv: 303-705 | 303-1093 (PSA 0198H)
Retains the pump sprocket in position when diesel pump is removed, as the pump sprocket & timing chain remains undisturbed reducing engine disassembly time. Use for 2.5L TDS transverse mounted engines in BMW 1.7L & 2.5L / Holden / Land Rover TD5. Always lubricate forcing screw.
- OEM Equiv: 11 5 120
A specialised tool designed to hold the crankshaft pulley while installing / removing the crankshaft bolt on the 3.0 | 5.0L engine.
- Applications: Jaguar XK (00-15) | XJ (00-16) | XF (10-16) | XE (16) | F Type (14-16), Land Rover LR4 (10-16) | Range Rover (10-16) | Range Rover Sport (10-16)
- OEM Equivalent: 303-1437 (use with 303-1438 | 303-1439 | 303-1440 | 303-1441)
A specialised tool for installing the rear crankshaft oil seal (flywheel end) on 2.2L diesel engines, to reduce the risk of damaging the seal's sealing lip.
- Engine code: 224DT
- OEM Equiv: 303-1271
- Applications: Discovery Sport (15-16), Land Rover Freelander 2 (07-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-15)