Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
Retains the pump sprocket in position when diesel pump is removed, as the pump sprocket & timing chain remains undisturbed reducing engine disassembly time. Use for 2.5L TDS transverse mounted engines in BMW 1.7L & 2.5L / Holden / Land Rover TD5. Always lubricate forcing screw.
- OEM Equiv: 11 5 120
A specialised tool designed to hold the crankshaft pulley while installing / removing the crankshaft bolt on the 3.0 | 5.0L engine.
- Applications: Jaguar XK (00-15) | XJ (00-16) | XF (10-16) | XE (16) | F Type (14-16), Land Rover LR4 (10-16) | Range Rover (10-16) | Range Rover Sport (10-16)
- OEM Equivalent: 303-1437 (use with 303-1438 | 303-1439 | 303-1440 | 303-1441)
A specialised tool for installing the rear crankshaft oil seal (flywheel end) on 2.2L diesel engines, to reduce the risk of damaging the seal's sealing lip.
- Engine code: 224DT
- OEM Equiv: 303-1271
- Applications: Discovery Sport (15-16), Land Rover Freelander 2 (07-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-15)