Highly accurate Differential Pressure Meter (± 15 psi)
Don't get caught out trusting inaccurate sensors, this is the ultimate tool for measuring actual DPF / CAT before and after pressure differential.
- Temperature compensated for superior accuracy
- High / Low resolution settings
- Modes: mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH2O, inH2O, PSI
- Data hold and max/min recording
- Printouts include date/time and user details
A vapor machine designed specifically for HD Trucks, Buses, Commercial, Industrial, and Agricultural applications. The ONLY leak finder available on the market that is both high pressure & variable pressure. This patent pending technology was developed in collaboration with a big rig truck manufacturer and is currently being used by dealerships, repair centers, mobile technicians, fleet centers, etc. HD PowerSmokeª is specifically engineered to provide the pressure and volume of vapor needed to test the integrity of HD intake systems and exhaust systems in one quick procedure, with the engine safely off. Redline's patent pending PowerSmokeª Adaptors expand to seal off most every intake or exhaust system with every brand of heavy duty trucks as well as medium duty. Variable pressure, variable flow to replicate boost load and allow the technician to adjust flow as needed to find minuscule faults.
HD PowerSmokeª comes with complete professional accessory kit including: Two PowerSmokeª Adaptors (one for block-off and one to seal with smoke pass through tube), 60 in.(1524 mm) SmokeMeister Wand, Smoke Nozzle, Cooling System Adaptor, Pressure-O2-& Temp Port Adaptors, extra OEM Approved Vapor Producing Fluid, Spare Quick Connect Couplers, Halogen Inspection Light, all inside a durable accessory kit.
- Perform leakdown tests to detect even the smallest of air leaks
- Variable Pressure | Variable Flow
- Powered by 240V AC or 12V DC
- Includes Master Accessory Kit
- 2-20 PSI Range
Find low pressure vacuum leads FAST! Ideal for vacuum systems, fuel lines, EVAP etc. No expensive dyes needed. Avoid incorrect diagnosis and parts guessing.
SmokePro leak detectors are made in US quality. Compact / lightweight. Easy to hang from bonnets.
Requires shop air / 12V car battery only.
- Ideal for bodyshops – door panel leaks, headlamp leaks, vacuum door lock leaks etc
- Dual air / smoke functionality – pressurise system with smoke or air only
- Extended 24 month warranty
- Comes with ET5008 - easy intake bladder
- World's Nº1 diagnostic leak detector
Heavy vehicles require higher capacity smoke machines. The new SmokeMan HD delivers up to 120 PSI max pressure. Test more than just engines. Check for leaks on small water tanks, air tanks (not braking systems) etc...
- Both flow and pressure control
- Up to 120 PSI max pressure (compressed air required)
- Heavy vehicle adaptor set included
- Dual gauges - Test and System Pressure
- 12 month warranty
The new SmokeMan smoke machine is the perfect diagnostic tool for testing for engine, coolant or exhaust leaks.
Filling the cavity with pressured smoke allows you to see where there may be leaks under simulated engine conditions.
- Under 10-second heat up time
- Up to 11.5PSI max pressure
- Inbuilt compressor - no airline needed
- Accessory kit for universal connection to most light vehicles
- 12 month warranty
Diagnose leaks with 100% accuracy. Simple 1 minute test cycle with clear green / red pass / fail indicator
Find leaks fast with the electronic handheld Nanoleak detector
Certify leak free status with 100% certainty
- Test pressure up to 135PSI
- Runs on shop air / 12V DC
- Weighs only 8.2kg