Perform battery checks, charging system checks, fuse checks, voltage checks, component tests...
All at the flick of the switch, while being guided through with our two NEW menu options: EZLEARNING and EZDIAGNOSTIC.
- New larger LCD screen
- Upside down? No problem! New flip screen feature
- Menu driven. Makes navigating a breeze
The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power.
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD colour display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital voltmeter with Min/Max voltage capturing
- 20 ft power lead
- Tests for bad grounds / short circuits
- Powered by vehicle battery
- Gold plated brass probe tip
- Directed LED head lamps to illuminate test area
- Ohmeter / Frequency
- Pulse width (+tive & -tive)
Additional diagnostic modes:
- Petrol fuel injection tester
- PCM / ECM driver tester
- Signal tracer (use with ECT3000)
The Power Probe 4 Master Combo Kit combines the Power Probe 4, ECT3000 and various accessories to provide the ultimate combination of diagnostic and circuit-testing capabilities.
The Power Probe 4 provides simplified testing of Motors, Lights, Relays, and Sensors, and even Fuel Injectors. Also, like all Power Probe circuit-testers, it supplies Power and Ground for functional component testing on or off the vehicle. The ECT3000 will help you trace short and open circuits quickly and accurately.
This Power Probe adaptor kit contain two adaptors, one with a blade probe for tapping into fuse sockets, and the second, a needle probe for back probing connectors.
- Allows for pinpoint diagnostic testing
- 4mm banana plugs
- Suits all Power Probe circuit testers
- Old part numbers: AA4 | AA6
The ECT3000 Electrical Short and Open Finder makes locating shorts and opens quickly and more accurately than ever before. When the ECT3000 Transmitter is connected to an isolated circuit, it will quickly determine if the circuit has an open or if the circuit is shorted to ground. The ECT3000 receiver is designed to detect signals from the transmitter and its new adjustable distance indicator allows for accurate detection.
- Transmitter quickly determines if circuit has an open or if circuit is shorted to the ground.
- Receiver features a new adjustable distance indicator.
- Light bulb sockets for testing lighting systems. Plus probes / alligator clips.
- Works on 12-24V systems.
The Gold Series Lead Set gives you the ability to extend your Power Probe circuit tester.
This kit includes 3 extension leads, 2 adaptors, two piercing probes and an extra probe tip. A must have kit for diagnosing electrical issues.
- Super flexible 10 gauge leads - stackable (1ft | 3ft | 6ft)
- Power Probe replacement tip
- Small piercing probe (Green) - for 20-28 gauge wires
- Large piercing probe (Yellow) - for 8-18 gauge wires
- 4mm female - female adaptor
- 4mm male - male adaptor
- Alligator clip adaptor
- Adaptor cap
Own the ultimate! Easy, Smart & Powerful
- Works on 12 - 48V DC systems
- Powers large loads up to 100A inrush - 25A continuous
- Adjustable circuit breaker (2A - 65A)
- Hot shot mode (load test power & grounds in only 7ms)
- Voltage drop (see battery voltage drop on screen)
- Smart tip technology automatically selects Ohmeter or voltmeter function (and selects correct range)
Check out Power Probe's newest tool - The Maestro - with all the features of the PP4 PLUS the built-in diagnostic power to display waveforms.
The Maestro wirelessly pairs with our Power Probe App, allowing for a wireless remote display as well as data streaming and recording.
Files can be emailed, exported or simply saved for future reference.
Easily verify correct operation of:
Very sharp probes suitable for piercing cable. Kit comes with two probes, one for 8-18 gauge wire, and the other for 20-28 gauge wire.
4mm banana jacks suit all standard multimeters / Power Probe units.
- Yellow - suits 8-18 gauge wire
- Green - suits 20-28 gauge wire