Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
Oil pump locking tool for 2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L, 3.2L diesel engines and 2.3L Duratec petrol engines.
Allows the oil pump to be removed / replaced in the same position (to ensure that the oil pump is not operating with excessive side loads).
- Mondeo | Ranger | Transit (2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 3.2 TDCi / TDDi / Di Duratorq)
- OEM Equiv: 303-705 | 303-1093 (PSA 0198H)
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Retains the pump sprocket in position when diesel pump is removed, as the pump sprocket & timing chain remains undisturbed reducing engine disassembly time. Use for 2.5L TDS transverse mounted engines in BMW (E34 | E36 | E38) 1.7L & 2.5L / Holden / Land Rover TD5. Always lubricate forcing screw.
- OEM Equiv: 13 5 120
A specialised deep socket for the crankshaft front pulley bolt on late model (2010 onwards) 3.0L V6 | 5.0L V8 engines. Use in conjunction with the ET1017L.
- 3/4" Sq Drv
- Applications: Jaguar XK (10-15) | XJ (00-16) | XF (10-16) | XE (16) | F Type (14-16), Land Rover LR4 (10-16) | Range Rover (10-16) | Range Rover Sport (10-16)
- OEM Equiv: 303-1438
This kit comprises a specialised tool to hold the crankshaft pulley while installing / removing the crankshaft bolt on late model (2010 onwards) 3.0L | 5.0L engines, plus a deep socket for the crankshaft front pulley bolt.
- Engine codes: AJ126 | 306PS | 508PN | 508PS
A specialised tool designed to hold the crankshaft pulley while installing / removing the crankshaft bolt on the 3.0 | 5.0L engine.
- Applications: Jaguar XK (00-15) | XJ (00-16) | XF (10-16) | XE (16) | F Type (14-16), Land Rover LR4 (10-16) | Range Rover (10-16) | Range Rover Sport (10-16)
- OEM Equivalent: 303-1437 (use with 303-1438 | 303-1439 | 303-1440 | 303-1441)
A set of tools for the removal of the front crankshaft pulley (crankshaft vibration damper) fitted to the Jaguar | Land Rover 3.0L V6 and 5.0L V8 petrol engines. These crankshaft pulleys are tightened to 200 Nm 270 degrees so are very tight to undo and must be held by the holding tool in this kit. Also included in this kit are the components required to remove the pulley safely.
- Engine codes: AJ126 | 306PS | 508PN | 508PS
- OEM Equiv: 303-1437 | 303-1438 | 303-1439 | 303-1439 | 303-1440 | 303-1441
A specialised tool for installing the rear crankshaft oil seal (flywheel end) on 2.2L diesel engines, to reduce the risk of damaging the seal's sealing lip.
- Engine code: 224DT
- OEM Equiv: 303-1271
- Applications: Discovery Sport (15-16), Land Rover Freelander 2 (07-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-15)
A specialised timing kit for late model JLR vehicles fitted with the 2.0L GTDi engine.
- Engine code: 204PT
- Applications: Jaguar e-Pace (17-), XF (12-) | Land Rover Discovery Sport (15-), Freelander 2 (12-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-)
- OEM Equiv: 303-748 | 303-1521 | 303-1594 | 303-1595 | 303-1600
Specifically for the TD5 engines in the Land Rover range. The pins set the timing on the camshaft & crankshaft & also lock the flywheel on the chain driven engines.
- Engine codes: 10P | 15P | 16P
- Applications: Land Rover Defender | Discovery II
- OEM Equiv:LRT 12-058 | LRT 12-158
A specialised kit that assists with valve timing when replacing the cam belt. This kit is designed for Land Rover vehicles with the TDV6 engine.
Also suits Ford Territory 276DT engines, but these engines require additional timing tools. Refer our part # ET1565
- Applications: Land Rover Discovery | Range Rover Sport | Jaguar S Type, F-Pace
- Engine codes: 276DT (04-07) | 306DT (09-14)
Aligns the V8 crankshaft when changing timing chains on pre 2010 V8 chain driven engines (from 4.0L - 4.4L).
- Jaguar: XJ (97-08) | S Type (99-08) | XF (08-) | XK (97-08)
- Land Rover: Range Rover LM AJ34 (06-09) | Sport (05-09) | Discovery III (05-09)
- Engine codes: AJ26 | AJ27 | AJ28 | AJ34 | 448PN
A comprehensive timing kit for the KV6 belt driven petrol engines. These are fitted to the Land Rover Freelander, as well as certain MG / Rover models.
- Engines: KV6 2.0L | 2.5L
- Models: Freelander (00-06) Also suitable for the following ROVER / MG Models: Rover: 45 (99-05), 75 (99-05), 825 (96-99) MG: MG ZR (04-05), MG ZS (01-05), MG ZT/ZT-T (01-05)
For viscous fans on Land Rover TD5 and V8 petrol engines with flat type multi-V serpentine belts. Use the C shaped wrench to hold the viscous coupling, and the 36mm wrench to tighten / loosen it.
- 36mm open ended wrench | 5 hole horse shoe design
- Appllications: Land Rover Discovery II, Range Rover, Defender (90-06)
- Engines: TD5 diesel | V8 petrol