Locks / holds camshaft & crankshaft when servicing the timing chain on 4.0L 12V SOHC engines used in Ford / Land Rover / Mazda vehicles.
- Applications: Ford Courier (05-06), Explorer (96-08) | Mazda B4000 | Land Rover Discovery 3 (05-09)
- OEM Equiv: OTC 6488 (303-564 | 303-565 | 303-571 | 303-573 | 303-575 | 303-576 | 303-577 | 303-578)
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
Essential tools for setting and locking the engine, and for setting the position of the variable cam timing units on Ford 1.0L Ecoboost engines.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LZ | EcoSport BK
- OEM Equiv: 303-732 | 303-1064 | 303-1065 | 303-1602 | 303-1604 | 303-1606
These engines have a belt to drive the camshaft and a chain to drive the pump. This kit is designed for the chain, and removes the injection (high pressure) fuel sprocket and the timing chain front cover.
- Includes injection/high pressure pump sprocket holder and timing chain cover alignment tools
This timing tool kit is designed for 2.0L | 2.4L Ford Duratorq engines (including timing pump removal / installation). Suits engines built from 2002 - 2010.
The kit includes a chain tensioner, fuel pump cover removal tool, fuel pump sprocket locking tool, and camshaft / crankshaft sprocket alignment pins.
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-675 | 303-679A | 303-682 | 303-698 | 303-1151
This timing kit has been designed for late model Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines in the Ford Transit (2016 >) which have the belt in oil design whereby the drive belt is located inside the oiled area on the engine.
- Application: Ford Transit (YN | YO)
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YNF6 (2016 onwards)
- OEM Equiv: 303-1637 | 303-1643 | 303-1650 | 23-019
This timing tool kit is designed to local the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587
Specialised timing tools to suit the Ford Territory diesel engine. This engine is a variant of the Jaguar engine, and requires these specific locking tools in addition to the standard timing tool kit for the Jaguar engine.
Please refer to ET1565VP if you require the full Jaguar kit, plus these specific additional tools for the Ford Territory engine.
A specialised kit that assists with valve timing when replacing the cam belt. This kit is designed for Land Rover vehicles with the TDV6 engine.
Also suits Ford Territory 276DT engines, but these engines require additional timing tools. Refer our part # ET1565
- Applications: Land Rover Discovery | Range Rover Sport | Jaguar S Type, F-Pace
- Engine codes: 276DT (04-07) | 306DT (09-14)