This timing kit is designed for the 1.3L 16V double camshaft diesel engine which is used in a wide range of vehicles including Alfa, Fiat, Ford, Holden and Suzuki.
The chain drive connects to the cranshaft to the camshaft output which in turn is connected by the gear to the camshaft input.
- Engine codes: 169A1.000 | 199A3.000
A comprehensive kit for the 2.2L | 2.5L DCi diesel belt, chain and gear driven engines. These engines are also used in Renault vehicles, along with some Nissan light commercial vehicles.
- Applications: Holden Movano, Renault Espace, Laguna, Master (X70)
- Engine codes: G9U | G9T
A specialised kit for removing / replacing the timing chain inside the cylinder head. This kit helps lock the camshafts in their timed position.
A separate kit is available for cambelt replacement.
- Application: Holden Calais (ZB) | Commodore (ZB)
- Engine code: LFS
- OEM equiv: EN-51415 | EN-51418
A specialised timing kit for EcoTec / ecoFLEX (code X / Z) chain engines. The kit includes the timing disc position gauge / bridge required to set the correct position of the timing sensor disc on the inlet camshaft sprocket the 2 small timing pins to lock the V-belt chain tensioner.
- Engines: 1.0L 12V | 1.2L 16V
- Applications: Holden Barina XC | Combo XC | Vita XC
This kit is for Fiat chain drive engines fitted to the latest Holden models (04-). It contains the auxiliary drive belt tensioner locking tool, the inlet & exhaust camshaft locking tools including the stubby high pressure fuel pump locking screw when pump is in situ. ALSO used on SAAB 9-3 1.9L TiD/TTiD Z19DTH / Z19DTR (04-09) / 9-5 1.9L TiD Z19DTH / Z19DTR (03-10).
This kit provides essential tools for camshaft timing on post 2014 Holden 1.4L turbo / non turbo engines. Locks both camshafts in a timed position when the timing chain is being replaced.
- OEM Equiv: EN-51298 | EN-51367 | EN-51632
- Engine code: B14XFT | LV7 | LVPT
- Application: Holden Spark | Astra BK / BL
A comprehensive diesel locking pin set for changing the cam belt on single / twin cambelted 2.0L | 2.4L 5 Cyl engines and 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 4 Cyl diesel engines.
The kit provides the locking tools required for both timing belt change and the dismantling of the gear driven cams fitted to the twin cam engines in the Volvo range.
Applications: Holden Astra (AH) | Cruze (JG/ JH) (F18D)
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- ET1549-03: Holden KM 911
- TT6340: Holden KM 6340, Alfa Romeo 2 000 012 100
- TT6333: Holden KM 6333
- TT6130: Holden KM 6130, Holden KM 6349, SAAB 87 92 335
- TT6628: Holden KM 6628A, Alfa Romeo 2 000 012 000
- TT6625: Holden KM 6625, Alfa Romeo 2 000 012 800
- F16D4 | A16LET | A16LER | Z18XER | F18D4
This kit provides the essential tools required to set and time the main engine components when replacing the camshaft drive chain on the 1.6L ecoFLEX diesel engine.
Also included is the camshaft sprocket support bracket that is required when removing the camshaft in order to service the cam followers.
A comprehensive timing tool kit for the Holden 1.6L SIDI petrol engine. The kit includes all the essential tools for camshaft drive chain replacement / engine timing.
The kit also includes a specialised crankshaft pulley holding tool.
- Applications: Holden Astra BK | PJ, Cascada CJ, Zafira ZJ
- Engine codes: A16XHT | B16SHL | B16SHT
- OEM Equiv: EN-50513 | EN-51153 | EN-51147 | EN-51148
This timing tool kit includes all components required to set and hold the camshafts, crankshaft and chain tensioner components when replacing the cam chain on Holden 2.0L | 2.4L turbo twin cam petrol engines.
- Engine codes: A24XE, A24XF, LDK, LE5, LE9, LHU, LTG
- OEM Equiv: KM955, EN-45027, EN-49212, EN-43653, EN-48953
A specialised timing belt tool kit for Holden vehicles with the 2.0L CDTi engine. Designed for removal and replacement of the camshaft drive belt. In addition, the kit includes the flywheel locking tool for vehicles with automatic transmissions.
- Applications: Holden Commodore ZB | Calais
- Engine code: LFS