Attach wrench to studs on front of fan hub when V Belt pulley is not affixed to lock the hub. Use with ET1022AE 36mm fan clutch spanner. Applications: C & E class engines: OM604 | OM605 | OM606, Sprinter (906) 218, 318, 418, 518 CDi engine OM642 3.0L 24v CDi (06-10), 214, 314, 414 engine M111 (00-06).
Mercedes timing chain master link rivet kit for crimping all single row and double row timing chains.
- Applications: Single row M102 | M103 | M166 | M271, Double row M111 | M112 | M113 | M116 | M117 | M119 | M120 | M272 | M273 | OM602 | OM611 | OM612 | OM616 | OM617 | OM642.
This offset E14 wrench is designed to assist with access to the camshaft fixing bolts on M651 engines.
These engines have cam chains mounted at the back of the engine makeing access to the left hand threaded cam sprocket fixing bolts difficult without this wrench.
Especially useful on Mercedes Sprinters.
- Applications: A-Class Type 176, C-Class Type 204, 205, E-Class Type 212, S-Class Type 221, 222, V-Class Type 639, 447, CLA Type 117, GLA Type X156, GLK Type X204, CLS Type C/X218, ML Type 166, SLK / SLC Type 172, GLC Type X253 and Sprinter Type 206 with 1.8L | 2.2L diesel engines
- E14 E-Torx drive
- 1/2" Sq Drv
For splitting / assembling timing chain, and also fitting temporary links. Also Chrysler / Jeep with Mercedes engines.
Suitable for a wide range of diesel engines.
- Mercedes: 1.7D | 2.1D | 2.2D | 2.7D | 3.0D | 3.2D | 3.9D | 4.0CDi , Chrysler / Jeep: 2.2D | 2.7D | 3.0CRD.
- OEM Equiv: Chrysler 9312 | 8947, Mercedes 602.589.023.300 | 602.589.046.300 | 602.589.046.301 | 602.589.003.900 | 602.589.026.300 | 602.589.036.300 | 112.589.069.300
For repairing timing chains on Mercedes petrol and diesel engines. The Separating Tool and the Riveting Tool allow quick, easy and safe splitting and reconnection of the timing chains - both Simplex and Duplex - as well as the double-roller to be found on new Mercedes diesels from 9/95 onwards. On such chains, the timing chain pin is peened.
This kit is specifically designed for the Mercedes vehicles fitted with the chain driven 1.8L / 2.1L CDI Diesel engine (engine code pre fix 651.xxx).
These engines are found across the Mercedes range including A, B, C, E, G and S class as well as the Sprinter and Vito vans from as early as 2007 up to 2015.
This kit is specifically designed for post 2012 engines.
- OEM Equiv: 651 589 09 40 00 / 651 589 00 40 00
Specialised timing kit for Mercedes 156 engines. The kit is designed to position camshshafts for a 40 degree angle after top dead centre.
- Applications include: CL63 AMG | CLK 63 AMG | R63 AMG
- OEM Equiv: 156 589 00 61 00 / 156 589 00 32 00 / 156 589 01 63 00 / 156589006100 / 156589003200 / 156589016300