Wheel & Tyre
Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
A specialised ball joint remover for European trucks. Designed for on vehicle maintenance, and to avoid damage to ball joints and related parts.
Easy to use / save time & money.
- 39mm dia
- Nut width 26mm / Bolt length 128mm
- Applications: > 4 Tonne trucks, including most European trucks
- Special application for MAN 414 drag link.
A specialised axle nut socket for Iveco Eurotech Cursor trucks. Made from Chrome Moly steel, this socket is very durable, and suitable for use with impact / torque wrenches.
- Size: 105mm | 12 Point (across flats)
- Use with 36mm spanner | 6 Point drive
- Chrome Moly construction
This eight sided socket is designed specifically for front wheel nuts on Scania trucks.
- Applications: Scania P230 | P270 | P280 | P310 | P320 | P340 | P360 | P380 | P400 | P420 | R310 | R340 | R380 | R400 | R420 | R440 | R470 | R480 | R500 | R560 | R620 | R730 | G360 | G400 | G440 | G480
- 8 sided impact socket | 80mm diameter
- 1" Sq Drv
- OEM Equiv: 99307
A handy tool for driving brake rivets on trucks / tractors.
Simply secure the riveting jig in a vice. Select the appropriate punch size and anvil to suit the brake rivet. Hold the brake shoe and lining in one hand, and then fasten the rivet using a hammer.
Also suitable for older cars fitted with rivetted brake linings.
- 8mm | 11mm roll punches
- Star punch
Twist sockets for removing damaged / rusted on truck hub nut sockets.
These twist sockets are for removal only, and will damage the wheel nut being removed. These twist sockets should NOT be used with air powered impact wrenches.
- Sizes: 28 | 30 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 36mm
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised wheel hub extractor for Japanese trucks, as well as European trucks such as Scania, Sauer, BPW. For trucks with recessed hubs (where access is an issue) please refer to ET1391A, which has a narrower frame.
- Bolt diameter range: 110mm PCD - 448mm PCD