Oil Seal Tools
For 4 Cyl & 6 Cyl engines with 10mm & 12mm X 1.25 cam bolts. These engines can be mounted transversely which put the camshaft in very close proximity to the show tower making cam seal replacement otherwise difficult.
This installer is adjustable so that it can fit deep camshaft & crankshaft seals.
- Applications: Mazda | Nissan | Toyota
This tool is designed to assist with installing front oil seals / fan axle seals on Isuzu 35T trucks. As essential tool to avoide damaging oil seals when installing them.
- Application: Isuzu 35T trucks (6WG1 | 6WA1)
- Oil seal applications: BZ4837 G | BZ5016 E
A specialised tool to remove / install the crankshaft rear oil seal on select V8 Jaguar / Land Rover engines.
Use the punch to remove the transfer case connecting sleeve seal. Use the punch and self tapping screw to allow fitment of 308-615. Use the punch and self tapping screw and pliers to remove the input shaft seal. Use the punch to make a hole in the countershaft seal to remove and fit the crankshaft rear oil seal.
- Applications:Land Rover LS - Range Rover Sport / LM - New Range Rover / LF - Freelander 2 / LD - Defender 07MY / LA - Discovery 3 | Jaguar: X350 - XJ / X308 - V8 XJ series / X250 - XF / X200 - S-TYPE / X150 - XK / X100 - XK Series
- Engines: V8 Petrol | 2.2L Duratorq TDCI Diesel
- Transmissions: M66 EH50 6 Speed Getrag | MT82
- OEM Equiv: 303-538