Oil Seal Tools
A specialised / comprehensive crankshaft oil seal removal and installation kit that suits a wide range of BMW 4 & 6 cylinder engines.
This kit is suitable for both front / rear oil seals.
- Engines: N40 | N42 | N45 | N45T | N46 | N46T | N52 | N52N | N53 | N54 | N55
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 220 | 11 9 230 | 11 9 235
A specialised kit for replacing O-ring seals on the bottom of petrol injectors in a range of BMW engines.
This kit includes a small slide hammer which screws onto the top of the injector.
- Applications: N13 | N14 | N18 | N20 | N43 | N54 | N55 | N63 | N73 | S55 | S63 | B38 | B48
- Guide cones: 7.45mm / 7.8mm
- Seating sleeves: 8.9mm (7.8mm) | 9.3mm (8.0mm) | 9.5mm (8.1mm)
- Seating tool: 9.2mm (9.05mm)
- OEM Equiv: 130280 | 130281 | 130282 | 130283 | 130190 | 130192 | 130193 | 130194
For 4 & 6 Cyl engines with 10mm & 12mm x 1.25 cam bolts. Transversely mounted engines have the camshaft in very close proximity to the shock tower making cam seal replacement otherwise difficult. This tool removes the need to manipulate the engine position for seal installation.
- Installer length is adjustable to suit different configurations on engines.
- Applications: Mazda | Nissan | Toyota
A specialised tool for quickly / safely installing rear oil seals on Isuzu trucks with 4JJ1 engines. An essential tool to avoid damaging oil seals during installation. This tool is designed to suit a wide range of early model Isuzu vehicles with 4JJ1 engines. For late model vehicles, refer ET1726B.
- Applicable: Isuzu 3.5 Ton Mu / NKR69 / NKR77 / NLR85 / NNR85 | Holden: Rodeo / Jackaroo
- Engine codes: 4JB1 | 4JG1 | 4JG2 | 4JH1 | 4JH1-TC | 4JJ1 (130 / 150hp) | 4JJ1-TCS | NKR | NKR77
- Genuine seal numbers: BZ4962-E | 3-9707-1561
This tool is designed to assist with installing front oil seals / fan axle seals on Isuzu 35T trucks. As essential tool to avoide damaging oil seals when installing them.
- Application: Isuzu 35T trucks (6WG1 | 6WA1)
- Oil seal applications: BZ4837 G | BZ5016 E
A specialised oil seal removal tool for Isuzu 4J series engines.
The tool reaches around the rear wear sleeve, and locates o the back edge of the sleeve, in order to pull the sleeve from the camshaft. Once positioned, bolt the puller to the puller disc, to secure the legs for easy removal of the sleeve.
- Engine codes: 4JJ1 | 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4HJ1
- Application: Isuzu ELF 3.5 Tons
- OEM equiv: 5-8840-2360-0
A specialised tool to remove / install the crankshaft rear oil seal on select V8 Jaguar / Land Rover engines.
Use the punch to remove the transfer case connecting sleeve seal. Use the punch and self tapping screw to allow fitment of 308-615. Use the punch and self tapping screw and pliers to remove the input shaft seal. Use the punch to make a hole in the countershaft seal to remove and fit the crankshaft rear oil seal.
- Applications:Land Rover LS - Range Rover Sport / LM - New Range Rover / LF - Freelander 2 / LD - Defender 07MY / LA - Discovery 3 | Jaguar: X350 - XJ / X308 - V8 XJ series / X250 - XF / X200 - S-TYPE / X150 - XK / X100 - XK Series
- Engines: V8 Petrol | 2.2L Duratorq TDCI Diesel
- Transmissions: M66 EH50 6 Speed Getrag | MT82
- OEM Equiv: 303-538
A front crankshaft radial seal replacement tool for the BMW Mini Cooper N14 engine.
The tool allows for a quick / precise installation without risking damage to the new seal.
- Simply bolt the tool onto the crankshaft (where the vibration damper pulley attaches). Tighten the top part to push the seal into place. The shoulder on the tool ensures accurate placement of the seal.
A specialised kit for assembling the PTFE crankshaft seal (flywheel end), and also properly installing the rear main seal. For TSI engines only. For seals with oil side sealing lip (Version B).
- Engines: Audi 1.8L | 2.0L Turbo
- Applications: Audi A3 (8P | A4 (B8) | A6 (c7) | Q3 (8U) | S3 (8V) | TT (FV) | Q5, VW 1.8T (Gen 3) | 2.0T (Gen 3), Tiguan 1 & 2
- OEM Equiv: T10122C