An essential service kit for removing broken spark plugs. The key feature of the kit being that it removes the broken sleeve from the cylinder head.
In most cases, avoiding the costly need to remove the cylinder head.
- Engine: 5.4L V8 3V (Triton) | 330, Barra, Boss
- Applications: Ford Falcon | F-150 (04-08)
Magnetic inserts hold spark plugs securely. Double hex (12 Point) chrome vanadium steel sockets in sizes 5/8" (16mm) and 13/16" (21mm). Universal joint allows for easy replacement of recessed spark plugs.
- 5/8" (16mm) | 13/16" (21mm)
- 12 Point
- Magnetic insert
A specialised socket for early model Mercedes (1978 - 1997) to turn the covering cap when removing / installing the locking cylinder on the ignition switch.
- Models: W123 | W124 | W126 | W129 | W140 | W163 | W170 | W202 | W210 and most early models (1978-1997)
- OEM Equiv: 202589001400
These 12 point box end wrenches have a special shape allowing access to hard to reach areas around the distributor in order to turn the distributor lock nut.
- Suits Ford | Holden V8 engines (especially 253 / 308).
- 1/2" and 9/16" with 3/8" Sq Drv connecting adaptor.
- 6" long / 3" offset
This specialised spark plug socket is designed for use on EcoBoost 1.6L engines where access is very tight.
This socket has a specia 215mm length for easier access. 12 point construction w/ rubber insert. 3/8" Sq Drv
- Engine: EcoBoost 1.6L DOHC
- Applications: Fiesta WZ | Kuga TF
Special universal joint socket for spark plugs that are installed at an angle. This includes BMW N43 engines (1 series: E81 | E87, 3 series: E90). The double hex (12 Point) profile allows for use with single / double hex spark plugs.
- 14mm diameter
- Rubber insert to grip spark plug
- 12 point double hex profile
- 92mm length
- 3/8" Sq Drv
Specialised spark plug socket for vehicles fitted with current model Bosch spark plugs. These sockets are thin walled with a magnet to hold the spark plug. Regular 14mm sockets will not fit in the limited access area.
These spark plugs are fitted on most Citroen vehicles along with BMW (N12 | N14 | N45 | N51 | N52 | N53 | N54) | BMW Mini (R55 (08 Mini Cooper & Cooper S Clubman) | R56 (07 Mini Cooper & Cooper S Hatchback) | R57 (Mini Cooper & Cooper S Convertible), Mercedes M156, Peugeot 207 | 307 and Renault 1.2L 16V
- 14mm dia | 92mm length
- 12 Point (Double Hex)
- 3/8" Sq Drv
- Magnetic holder
- Thin wall
A thin wall spark plug socket to suit most late model Mercedes vehicles. A non magnetised rubber insert grip prevents magnetised particles damaging the catalytic converter.
- Suits 16mm (5/8") spark plugs
- 12 Point | 93mm OL
- 3/8" Sq Drv with flexible ball socket
- Engine codes: M112 | M113 | M137 | M155 | M156 | M166 | M271 | M272 | M273 | M902 | M906
This specialised puller is designed for safely removing / installing spark plug leads via the metal suppressor covers.
This tool suits a wide range of VAG 1.6L | 2.0L engines, as well as certain Mercedes engines.
- Made from stainless steel
- 264mm overall length
- OEM Equiv: T10012