A specialised socket for early model Mercedes ( 1978 - 1197) to turn the covering cap when removing / installing the locking cylinder on the ignition switch.
- Models: W123 | W124 | W126 | W129 | W140 | W163 | W170 | W202 | W210 and most early models (1978-1997)
202 589 00 14 00
Others also bought
24 pc Combination Ergo-Fold Fold-up Set, includes the following 3 sets: #25581: 8 pc Torx Series Ergo-Fold Fold-up Set with Ergonomic Handle. Torx Sizes: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 #25171: 7 pc Hex Key Series Ergo-Fold Fold-up Set with Ergonomic Handle. MM Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, & 6 #25912: 9 pc Hex Key Series Ergo-Fold Fold-up Set with Ergonomic Handle. Inch Sizes: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 , 9/64, 5/32, & 3/16
- Made in U.S.A.
- High Quality, Industrial Grade, Professional Tools.
- Made with Eklind Alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with Eklind Black Finish to resist rust.
- Torx Keys will drive Torx, Torx Plus and star recess fasteners,and meet all applicable standards set forth by Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
- Fold-up sets include a variety of popular sizes in one convenient handle to keep you from losing individual keys.
- Fold a key out to a right angle to get maximum leverage. Fold a key out completely to operate like a screwdriver.
- Eklind Ergo-Foldª Fold-up sets have a hard plastic shell that is stronger than steel and a soft plastic over mold for comfort, slip resistance and safety.
- The ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand.
- Color coded RED for INCH.
- Color coded BLUE for METRIC.
- Color coded GREEN for TORX.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable standards and regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals legislation.
More from this category
A specialised kit for the safe removal of airbags on most vehicles, including BMW | Holden | Mercedes | Renault | VAG. Includes a range of 1/4" Sq Drv hex and Torx bit sockets.
Airbag removal tools
- 99-04 VW Passat | Polo | Golf | Bora | A4 | A6 (2x)
- VW Golf | Beetle & Seat (2x)
- VW Golf (98-04) | Passat (97) | Bora (99)
- VW Passat (00)
- VW Passat | Jetta | Golf | Beetle (99-04)
1/4" Sq Drv bit sockets
- Torx T25: BMW
- Torx T30: Audi | Holden | Renault | VW
- Torx (Sec) T25-H: BMW
- Torx (Sec) T30-H: Audi | BMW | Holden | Mercedes
- Hex 5mm: Audi
Specialised tool for the correct release of the driver's side front SIR inflator module from the steering wheel. Insert the tool into the access hole behind the steering wheel, and press the tool towards the front of the vehicle to release the retaining clips. Rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees to expose the other access hole, and repeat the process.
It is important that correct tools are used to safely remove airbags.
- Application: VE Commodore
- OEM Equiv: EL-48508