This practical tool helps test diesel injectors for leakage, spray patterns, opening pressure, and leakage between injector needle and injector body.
Suitable for pressure-activated injectors. An electronic switching device (not supplied) is needed for this unit to be able to test common rail type injectors.
- With transparent tank and two connecting pipes - M12 | M14
- Pressure range: 0-600 Bar
Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors
- 3 seat cutters: 17mm flat, 17mm angled, 21mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
Reamer material upgraded to SKD11 hardness (not SCM440) for extra durability.
- 19mm flat (Mercedes CRD) | 17mm fl at (BMW | PSA | Renault) | 15mm fl at (most trucks) | 19mm angled (Fiat | Iveco)
- PLUS 17mm angled reamer (Mercedes CDI). PLUS 19mm reamer to clean injector carbon
Injector blowback is a common problem with diesel engines. To remedy this, either a new copper washer needs to be fitted and / or the injector seat needs to be gently refaced before installing a new copper washer.
This tool is designed to easily remove / install copper washers in deep seated injectors.
To remove / install a copper washer, the protrusion of the split collet should be set according to the thickness of the seal to be removed / installed.
- 230mm reach
- For deep seated injector seals
A specialised tool for aiding in installing / removing the injector sleeve (21515329) on Volvo FM12 trucks.
For removing sleeves, put the 2-1 puller into the cylinder to reach the sleeve. Tighten the top nut to make the puller retain the sleeve. Install the 2-2 puller ring, and assembl the #1 puller. Screw top nut to remove the old sleeve.
For installing new sleeves, put the new sleeve into the 3-1 expander. Then install the 3-2 tap thread. Finally put the entire tool into the cylinder. Screw down the top nut to install the sleeve perfectly.