Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors
- 5 seat cutters: 15mm flat, 17mm flat, 19mm flat, 17mm angled, 21mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
Injector blowback is a common problem with diesel engines. To remedy this, either a new copper washer needs to be fitted and / or the injector seat needs to be gently refaced before installing a new copper washer.
This tool is designed to easily remove / install copper washers in deep seated injectors.
To remove / install a copper washer, the protrusion of the split collet should be set according to the thickness of the seal to be removed / installed.
- 230mm reach
- For deep seated injector seals
Reamer material upgraded to SKD11 hardness (not SCM440) for extra durability
- 19mm flat (Mercedes CRD) | 17mm fl at (BMW | PSA | Renault) | 15mm fl at (most trucks) | 19mm angled (Fiat | Iveco)
- PLUS 17mm angled reamer (Mercedes CDI). PLUS 19mm reamer to clean injector carbon