The legendary driveway tyre inflator made in the UK for Australian conditions - is now also available in a digital model. This digital model is suitable for inflating truck tyres.
Repair kit available 124MK3-RK
- Extremely robust aluminium body with protective rubber bumper - Long accurate life expectancy
- Small 'stubby' body is the lightest metal bodied digital inflator on the market - Easy to use with reduced fatigue
- Slimline biomorphic body shape gives increased comfort for the user - Fast to use and handle
- Higher pressure range for multiple applications 4 - 250 psi range (including trucks) - Versatile and flexible saving time and money
- Permanently backlit in use, auto off after 25 seconds no-use - Easy to read in dark workshops or at night - Increased flexibility saving cost and time
- Large screen and clear digits - Easy and quick to read - Increasing accuracy and speed of use
- IP54 - can be used indoors and outdoors, saving time and increasing service
- Individually tested and certified against national approved gauges - Guaranteed accuracy
- Long battery life - 400 hours of use - Replaceable 2 X AAA batteries power unit (supplied)
- 3 units of calibration toggle as standard - psi, bar & kPa
- 2 second button hold for calibration toggle
- Registered Design
The Sonsbeek bar style tyre inflator has an aluminium reader bar, making it ideal for inflating / deflating / measuring water filled tyres. These are commonly used on tractors / agricultural vehicles.
This inflator is designed for rugged use, and has a pressed steel lever, as well as a rubber grip on the dual angle hold on chuck.
- 10 - 120 PSI measurement range
- 1/4" BSP female connector
- Dual angle hold on chuck
The Sonsbeek car tyre inflator is a professional quality unit designed for inflating / deflating / measuring car tyres. One button operation, with rubber impact protector on the gauge. Ideal for tyre fitters / general trade use.
- Clip On chuck
- 0 - 60PSI measurement range. Optimal reading at 30 PSI
- 1/4" NPT female inlet
Supply Pressure: Maximum 13.8 BAR, Minimum 6.9 BAR, Recommended clean filtered air
Body Construction: Die cast aluminium with steel operating lever and impact absorbing bumper
Pressure Range: 0-9.6 BAR (0-138lbf/in2) standard
Gauge: Linear with magnifying window
- Inlet size: 1/4" BSP
- Measurement range: 0 - 160 PSI
The Sonsbeek truck tyre inflator is designed to reliably inflate truck tyres up to 220 PSI. The inflator has a large 90mm dial gauge for easy reading. The unit is designed for inflation, deflation and measurement.
The inflator is designed for rugged applications, and is supplied with a rubber impact protector on the gauge, rubber grip on the chuck, and a pressed steel lever.
One button operation
- 90mm dial for easy reading
- 220 PSI scale
- 1m hose length
- Rubber gauge protector