A compact set of specialised bits for alternator service work. These allow for the easy removal of "over running" alternator pulleys either on, or off the vehicle. They lock the alternator shaft into position to allow the pulley retainer to be removed.
- 6 Pt / 12 Pt bits for Bosch type alternator free wheel drive pulleys
- Applications include: Alfa | Audi | BMW | Citroen | Fiat | Holden | Mercedes | Mitsubishi | Renault | Seat | Skoda | Volvo
- For a more comprehensive kit see ET0030.
For vehicles with over-running alternator decoupler pulleys and oneway clutches.
Alternator pulleys will often fail before the actual alternator. This kit allows for the efficient replacement of pulleys on most vehicles.
- Applications: Bosch | Valeo alternators with over-running alternator pulleys (OAP).
Comprehensive non insulated terminal and Anderson plug crimper kit for battery terminal applications.
- Non insulated terminals
- 50 Amp housing / contacts / dust cover / handles / clamps
- Ratcheting crimper (AWG 20-16 | 16-14 | 12-10 | 8
- Cable cutters (cuts up to 38mm2 soft wire)
A pair of serpentine belt tools for the BMW Mini (07-), including N12 | N14 | N16 | N18 petrol engines. These tools are designed to remove the spring loaded serpentine belt adjuster to allow servicing of the serpentine belts.
These two tools fit all engines.
- 21mm x 12 Point | 30mm x 12 Point
- 568mm OL
- OEM Equiv: 11 6 210
- Applications: R55 | R56 | R57 | R58 | R59 | R60 | R61
An essential tool for Harley & Caterpillar mechanics.
This tool crimps round barrel contacts, pins and sockets. A built in locator ensures accurate positioning on the pin and socket, for a perfect crimp.
Adjustable pin height locator.
- D-Sub Deutsch 4 way indent crimper
- 0.5-4mm2 | AWG 20-12
This 4 way indent crimper crimps pins, round barrel contacts and sockets. A built in locator ensures accurate positioning of the pin & socket before crimping.
An Essential tool for Caterpillar, Kenworth & Harley mechanics
- Application: AWG 26-20, RS232 D-Sub 35-465
- Full cycle ratchet ensures a high quality, consistent crimp
- Adjustable pin height locator
This kit includes a variety radio, ignition lock, and instrument cluster removal tools to suit most Mercedes models since 1992.
- Radio removal tools for Mercedes 129 | 140 | 202 | 210 series.
- Ignition lock removal tools for W124 | W126 | W201 series.
- Instrument cluster removal hooks for W107 | W116 | W123 | W124 | W126 | W140 | W201 series.
Space saving design. Suits many vehicles especially with Blaupunkt, Clarion, Sony systems.
Composite handles allow firm & comfortable grip.
- Handy 2 piece clip design (which protects the tools)
- Easier to grip than regular disconnect tools
- Suits a wide range of vehicles including Audi | BMW | Fiat | Ford | GM | Land Rover | Mercedes.
Our most comprehensive set of radio release tools allow for the damage free removal of car radios. The set includes a wide range of U hooks, special pentagon and internal hex wrenches.
This is an essential kit for removing car radios.
- Applications include Audi | BMW | Fiat | Ford | Holden | Mercedes | Porsche | VW.
- Fits radios including Becker | Blaupunkt | Clarion | Grundig | JVC | Kenwood | Sony | Panasonic | Pioneer.