Space saving design. Suits many vehicles especially with Blaupunkt, Clarion, Sony systems.
- Handy 2 piece clip design (which protects the tools)
- Easier to grip than regular disconnect tools
- Suits a wide range of vehicles including Audi | BMW | Fiat | Ford | GM | Land Rover | Mercedes.
A comprehensive set of radio release tools allow for the damage free removal of car radios. The set includes a wide range of U hooks, special pentagon and internal hex wrenches.
This is an essential kit for removing car radios.
- Applications include Audi | BMW | Fiat | Ford | Holden | Mercedes | Porsche | VW.
- Fits radios including Becker | Blaupunkt | Clarion | Grundig | JVC | Kenwood | Sony | Panasonic | Pioneer.
Specialised pliers for removing / installing relays and fuse links. Suitable for most late model vehicles, these pliers access hard to reach areas around the corners of the relay or fuse link. Specially coated tips provide firm grip.
- Angled tip
- Jaw opening: 25 - 60mm
- 160mm overall length
A pair of serpentine belt tools for the BMW Mini (07-), including N12 | N14 | N16 | N18 petrol engines. These tools are designed to remove the spring loaded serpentine belt adjuster to allow servicing of the serpentine belts.
These two tools fit all engines.
- 21mm x 12 Point | 30mm x 12 Point
- 568mm OL
- OEM Equiv: 11 6 210
- Applications: R55 | R57 | R58 | R60 | R61
Specialised kit for installing flexible multi ribbed drive belts, in vehicles which are not fitted with automatic drive belt tensioners. The tools allow for the safe installation of drive belts whilst hand turning the crankshaft pulley.
- Applications: BMW | Chrysler | Ford | Mazda | PSA | Volvo.