Easily access the 16 pins of the OBDII connector fitted to all modern vehicles. Plus check power, ground and CAN Bus signal quality (depending upon vehicle configuration).
Supplied with an extended 2m lead for added convenience.
- Identify communication link protocols
- Check power and ground circuits
- Connect an oscilloscope
- Works with 12V vehicles
A specialised current clamp to allow your oscilloscope, multimeter to measure electrical current from 10mA up to 60A - both AC / DC - with a frequency response up to 20kHz.
This current clamp adaptor is ideal for displaying current waveforms for fuel injectors, fuel pumps, ignition coil circuits, and testing the solenoid valve for electronic diesel fuel injection control (EDC) systems.
The small measuring jaws allow the adaptor to be used in tight spaces.
- 4mm banana plug connectors
- Two calibration settings: 10mA - 20A AC / DC range & 20A - 60A AC / DC range
- 9mm max jaw opening
- 9V DC battery supplied with unit
Monitor the engine's dynamic pressure and vacuum to access its performance. Designed for specialists who want to observe the engine's absolute pressure diagram in real time. Supplied with a universal output fitting allowing for use with almost all oscilloscopes.
- Check Overall engine condition
- Check engine exhaust gases
- Measure turbo pressure
- Measure fuel and air pressures
AutoSim allows a mechanic to simulate the replacement of a sensor.
Simulating output signals of most automotive sensors, AutoSim picks up service issues where a scan tool's diagnosis ends. Sensors tell the on-board computer when something is wrong. AutoSim helps determine if the cause is a faulty sensor, wiring or the ECU.
The product is mainly used for wiring tests. This is because the device can simulate the voltages and check the live data readings on the scan tool to confirm the wiring. You can simulate most sensors from ABS to O2 sensors. Eliminates need to replace non-defective sensors; by the time you have changed a couple of un-needed sensors the device has paid for itself!
- Voltage simulation range: 0.1V ~ 12V
- Frequency simulation range: 0.1Hz ~ 10KHz
- Trigger pulse output: up to 0.15 amperes maximum
- Output amplitude: 0.2V to 12V output amplitude can be selected at each mode
A fast / accurate method to diagnose engine problems. Verify the mechanical condition of the engine before using a scan tool. All engines generate pulsating pressure waves. This sensor allows you to display "engine pulses" on standard oscilloscopes. By using the first cylinder for sychronisation, a faulty cylinder can be determined. Engine problems will always cause a fluctuation of the waveform.
- Use with any standard oscilloscope
- Detect valve leakage, timing issues, bad injectors without major disassembly
- PC connectivity via USB port
- Save waveforms as BMPs