This circuit tester is suitable for use with standard 12V DC systems, as well as newer 42V systems. Safe for low current circuits as it only draws 3 milliamps @ 12V. Crystal clear handle providers excellent all round visibility, even in bright light.
- Automotic voltage identification: 12V (blue LED) | 42V (red LED)
- Two super bright LEDs for excellent visibility in all light conditions.
- Safe for low current circuits
This circuit tester is designed for sensitive circuits such as injector pulse, and automotive computer circuits.
Operates from 3-15V (for 6 - 12V systems). Handle glows red for positive polarity, and green for negative polarity. Supplied with 48" ground wire.
- 3 - 15V voltage range
- 75mm probe length
A professional quality circuit tester, with an LED display which provides real time voltage (in addition to indicating power (RED) and ground (GREEN)).
This unit has a fixed 90mm probe. See also ET3426A which is a similar tester, but with a standard 4mm connector.
- Spring cable extends to 3 metres
- 6V - 48V DC testing range
- Small testing current (<10mA)
- NOT for use with 240V AC | NOT for use with airbags