This circuit tester is suitable for use with standard 12V DC systems, as well as newer 42V systems. Safe for low current circuits as it only draws 3 milliamps @ 12V. Crystal clear handle providers excellent all round visibility, even in bright light.
- Automotic voltage identification: 12V (blue LED) | 42V (red LED)
- Two super bright LEDs for excellent visibility in all light conditions.
- Safe for low current circuits
Quickly detect short / open circuits, or identify wire connections. Key components are a transmitter unit, and a receiver unit. Works with voltages up to 42V.
- Buzzer / flasher
- Do not connect with ignition circuit
- Do not connect with pulse sensitive circuits, like airbags