A specialised kit for removing / installing seized output CV shafts in wheel hubs. This kit suits manhy BMW vehicles, but not the E53 X5. For this vehicle, refer ET1253D.
- Applications: E30 | E31 | E32 | E36 | E39 | E46 | E52 | E53 | E60 | E63 | E64 | E65 | E66 | E67 | E83 | E85 | RR1
Special dies for rethreading / repairing axle threads on spindles. Their twist shapes makes for faster / easier repairs. Includes 8 popular metric and imperial sizes. Made from high quality tempered steel.
Always use with a light oil to lubricate thread.
- Metric die - M20 x 1.25
- Metric die - M20 x 1.50
- Metric die - M22 x 1
- Metric die - M22 x 1.5
- Metric die - M24 x 1.5
- Metric die - M24 x 2.0
- UNF die - 3/4 x 20
- UNF die - 13/16 x 20
A specialised kit for pulling drive shafts into hubs on a wide range of European vehicles. The kit includes 6 adaptors suitable for use on BMW | Fiat | Ford | Mercedes | Peugeot | Porsche | Renault | Subaru | Volvo and VAG group vehicles.
- M15 (Subaru)
- M20 (VW Beetle | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne)
- M22 BMW (E30)
- M24 BMW (E36) | Mercedes (W203)
- M27 BMW (E32 | E34 | E38 | E39 | X5)
- M39 BMW (E32 | E34 | E36)
This freewheeling adaptor allows vehicles to be moved even with the gearbox / transmission locked. Particularly useful for when the transmission servo module (ISM) fails. For use in workshop only / maximum speed 5 kph.
Simply raise the vehicle / remove either rear wheel / install the adapter (torque to 80Nm). Remount wheel to adapter. Vehicle can then easily be pushed around the workshop.
- Suits BMW (F01 | F02 | F07 | F10 | F11 | F12 | F13 | F25 | F30 | F31 | F32 | F33 | F34) / Mercedes (W164 | W204 | W212 | W221 | W251)
- Black bolts - Mercedes | Silver bolts - BMW
- OEM Equiv:164 589 03 63 00
A specialised kit for extracting CV shafts that are stuck in the hub, and cannot be removed.
This kit assists with quickly / safely removing the shafts without damage to the thread. A time saving tool!
- PCD: 110 - 160mm
- Applications: Audi Q7 | Porsche Cayenne | VS Touareg