A universal tool for acoustic (single microphone) belt tension measurement in Hertz, contactless operation.
The single microphone head covers a wide measurement range from 30 - 520Hz. Easy to use with just one button, and the small sensor design provides easy access to the front of the engine.
Next generation automotive signal generator - to simulate SENSORS and ACTUATORS.
Quickly detect whether the ECU, a feed, plug in connection, or sensor is defective. Eliminate faults without simply replacing parts on suspicion only.
- Operates on 12V & 24V systems
- Signal generator: sine, square, triangles and ramps; 0.1Hz - 20kHz
- PWM generator (up to 4A): Dynamic control of vehicle, actuators using pulse width modulation
This circuit tester is suitable for use with standard 12V DC systems, as well as newer 42V systems. Safe for low current circuits as it only draws 3 milliamps @ 12V. Crystal clear handle providers excellent all round visibility, even in bright light.
- Automotic voltage identification: 12V (blue LED) | 42V (red LED)
- Two super bright LEDs for excellent visibility in all light conditions.
- Safe for low current circuits
Easy to read 2-1/2" diameter gauge features colour coded quadruple calibrations. 6" heavy duty stem with universal rubber cone adaptor fits all plug holes. Convenient pressure holding side release valve. Provides an accurate reading on high performance engines.
- 0-300 PSI | 21kg/cm | 21 Bar | 2100kPA
- 13" durable rubber hose with 14mm | 18mm adaptors.
This test performs leak down tests which can be more accurate than normal compression tests.
Leak down tests can be used to detect various engine faults includlng leakage past rings, head gaskets, intake / exhaust valves etc.
- Requires air source of 70-160PSI, as the unit will pressurise system to 60PSI.
- Spark plus thread hoses: 10, 12, 14mm | regulator & o-rings
A professional quality circuit tester, with an LED display which provides real time voltage (in addition to indicating power (RED) and ground (GREEN)).
This unit has a fixed 90mm probe. See also ET3426A which is a similar tester, but with a standard 4mm connector.
- Spring cable extends to 3 metres
- 6V - 48V DC testing range
- Small testing current (<10mA)
- NOT for use with 240V AC | NOT for use with airbags
Specially designed for testing insulation on high voltage cables. An ESSENTIAL tool for working on hybrid or electric vehicle systems. Circuitry inside the unit is built specifically to safely cope with high voltages and currents found in these types of vehicle.
- Conforms to EN61010 / CAT III (1000V
- Supplied with test leads, batteries and carry case
This digital tachometer provides fast and accurate - contact and non contact - RPM and surface speed measurement of rotating objects.
This tachometer features a wide measurement range (from a very low RPM) and high resolution.
- Range: 2~99,999 rpm (non-contact)
- Range: 2~20,000 rpm (contact)
- Detecting distance: 50mm - 500mm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.05% 1 digits
- Min / Max & calibration function
- Auto Power Off
- 9V battery included
Allows the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve to be operated in situ. Hold in open position to aid in cleaning, or switch open / closed to check operation. Includes connectors to suit a range of valves. 12V battery clips.
Cleaning mode for use in conjunction with ultrasonic cleaning.
Covers wide of modern engines including HDi / TDCi / Pumpe Duse.
Included clamp on injectors, 0-50 Bar gauge, straight / right angled quick connect fittings, and extensive range of glow plug / injector adaptors. Additional gauge for incoming pressure.
Suits most car / truck / agricultural / marine diesel engines.
- Spark plug sizes: 10 | 12 | 14 | 18mm
- Injectors: M20 | M22 | M24 & Ford Stanadyne injector clamp on injector
A great kit for checking engine oil pressure in cars & trucks. Adaptors for domestic / foreign cars. Pressure scale 0-100 PSI (0-700kPA).
0-100 PSI (0-700 kPa) Gauge Assembly
- Adaptor (1/8-27 to 1/4-18)
- Adaptor (1/8-27 to 1/-28 BSPT)
- Adaptor (1/8-27 to M12-1.5)
- Adaptor (1/8-27 to 3/8-18)
- Adaptor (1/8-27 to M10-1.0)
- Adaptor (1/8-27 to M14-1.5)
- 2" Large nipple
Fast / accurate current measurement at the fusebox. Plugs directly into the fuse box and can be used on mini, standard and maxi fuse connections.
- LCD display
- Hold / Peak functions (with bar graph) for detecting current surges.
- Range: 0 - 80A, 0 - 48V DC
- Accuracy: ±2%
Quick, reliable diagnosis for all spark ignition systems, including Coil On Plug (COP) and general distributor type SPW.
Induction technology requiring no hook ups / ground wires / special adaptors.
Diagnose misfires, starting issues, damaged spark plugs / wires. Measure cylinder speed, ignition voltage, ignition time etc.
- Spark voltage (0-50,000V)
- Spark burn time (0-10ms)
- 200 to 19,999 RPM
This noid light kit offers an efficient way to check electronic fuel injection (EFI) and idle air control signals. Simply disconnect the component. Plug the appropriate noid light into the wiring harness. Crank the engine, and a bright LED flash will indicate signal operation.
Supplied with a fibre optic extension lead for convenience.
- Individual noid lights are available separately.
This petrol injector test kit contains an extensive range of adaptors giving it universal application for Asian / European / US vehicles.
This kit is ideal for testing Bosch CIS, GM TBI and other fuel injection systems. However please note that it is not suitable for GDI systems.
- Large 3" gauge (0-100PSI / 0-700kPA)
- Quick coupling design