This circuit tester is suitable for use with standard 12V DC systems, as well as newer 42V systems. Safe for low current circuits as it only draws 3 milliamps @ 12V. Crystal clear handle providers excellent all round visibility, even in bright light.
- Automotic voltage identification: 12V (blue LED) | 42V (red LED)
- Two super bright LEDs for excellent visibility in all light conditions.
- Safe for low current circuits
Easy to read 2-1/2" diameter gauge features colour coded quadruple calibrations. 6" heavy duty stem with universal rubber cone adaptor fits all plug holes. Convenient pressure holding side release valve. Provides an accurate reading on high performance engines.
- 0-300 PSI | 21kg/cm | 21 Bar | 2100kPA
- 13" durable rubber hose with 14mm | 18mm adaptors.
Covers wide of modern engines including HDi / TDCi / Pumpe Duse.
Included clamp on injectors, 0-50 Bar gauge, straight / right angled quick connect fittings, and extensive range of glow plug / injector adaptors. Additional gauge for incoming pressure.
Suits most car / truck / agricultural / marine diesel engines.
- Spark plug sizes: 10 | 12 | 14 | 18mm
- Injectors: M20 | M22 | M24 & Ford Stanadyne injector clamp on injector
Fast / accurate current measurement at the fusebox. Plugs directly into the fuse box and can be used on mini, standard and maxi fuse connections.
- LCD display
- Hold / Peak functions (with bar graph) for detecting current surges.
- Range: 0 - 80A, 0 - 48V DC
- Accuracy: ±2%
Quick, reliable diagnosis for all spark ignition systems, including Coil On Plug (COP) and general distributor type SPW.
Induction technology requiring no hook ups / ground wires / special adaptors.
Diagnose misfires, starting issues, damaged spark plugs / wires. Measure cylinder speed, ignition voltage, ignition time etc.
- Spark voltage (0-50,000V)
- Spark burn time (0-10ms)
- 200 to 19,999 RPM