These tools are essential for holding the injectors in place on Ford Puma engines when tightening the high pressure fuel pipe and injector collar.
This set includes one alignment bar to align two injectors simultaneously, and a second adjustable bar to extend functionality to include 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L diesel engines.
This practical tool helps test diesel injectors for leakage, spray patterns, opening pressure, and leakage between injector needle and injector body.
Suitable for pressure-activated injectors. An electronic switching device (not supplied) is needed for this unit to be able to test common rail type injectors.
- With transparent tank and two connecting pipes - M12 | M14
- Pressure range: 0-600 Bar
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 Type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | AHU | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)
Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors
- 3 seat cutters: 17mm flat, 17mm angled, 21mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
Reamer material upgraded to SKD11 hardness (not SCM440) for extra durability.
- 19mm flat (Mercedes CRD) | 17mm fl at (BMW | PSA | Renault) | 15mm fl at (most trucks) | 19mm angled (Fiat | Iveco)
- PLUS 17mm angled reamer (Mercedes CDI). PLUS 19mm reamer to clean injector carbon
Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
A specially designed socket to allow the safe / quick removal of the diesel fuel filter without damaging the plastic cover.
- Applications: Citroen: C4 | C5, Fiat Scudo | Ford Focus | C-Max | Kuga, Peugeot 307 | 308 | 407 | 607 | 807 | Volvo C70 | S40 (Mk II)
- Engines: 2.0L | 2.2L HDi engines
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specially designed wrench to assist with unlocking the fuel pump / locking in the new one on Volkswagen Group vehicles.
Using the wrench, turn the inner section of the surge housing approximately 15 degrees to the left up to the stop point. Then withdraw the fuel pump assembly complete with the inner housing section.
- Applications: A4 AWD (02-04) | A6 (99-04) | 90 Quattro (B4) | S4 | S6 | RS6, VW Passat (98-05)
- OEM Equiv: 3307
These pneumatic adaptors are designed to screw into glow plug bores, and fill the combustion chamber with compressed air.
This is necessary when removing / installing valve springs on installed cylinder heads, or for pressure loss diagnosis.
- Sizes: M8 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.25
- 3 Pce set
Specialist kit for extracting 10mm glow plugs that have been released, but cannot be removed due to access restrictions between the cylinder head and the glow plug. The kit also includes reamers to clean the glow plug aperture to allow a new glow plug to be fitted.
For removing damaged / broken glow plugs (with M8 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.0 threads), especially where they have sheared off under the hex flush with the cylinder head. Includes adaptors for drilling / centring / pulling.
- We recommend that the cylinder head is removed before attempting to remove damaged glow plugs.
- The cylinder head can be left in place. However, if this is to be done, the relevant injector should be removed, and an airline connected using a suitable adaptor to ensure that no contamination (metal shavings, dirt etc) cannot enter the combustion chamber.