Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors
- 5 seat cutters: 15mm flat, 17mm flat, 19mm flat, 17mm angled, 21mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 Type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | AHU | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)
Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
These pneumatic adaptors are designed to screw into glow plug bores, and fill the combustion chamber with compressed air.
This is necessary when removing / installing valve springs on installed cylinder heads, or for pressure loss diagnosis.
- Sizes: M8 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.25
- 3 Pce set
Specialist kit for extracting 10mm glow plugs that have been released, but cannot be removed due to access restrictions between the cylinder head and the glow plug. The kit also includes reamers to clean the glow plug aperture to allow a new glow plug to be fitted.