A specialised kit for removing BMW diesel injectors in vehicles with M47 | M57 engines, without having to remove the cylinder head.
The special extraction bridge and pull spindle allows for quick / safe injector removal.
To avoid the risk of impurities entering the combustion chamber during the cleaning process, we strongly suggest the use of a compressed air adaptor.
- Engine codes: M47 | M47TU | M57 | M57TU
Specialised sockets for disassembling Bosch fuel pumps. This kit contains five tamperproof sockets for bolts commonly found on these fuel pumps.
- 7mm: EDC pump cover socket (96-03) OEM 0986612605
- 12.4mm: VP37 pump
- 12.6mm: VE Diesel Pump Socket OEM 098661750
- 14.4mm: Cover screw 28.1mm: Dial gauge cover
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
For removing damaged / broken glow plugs (with M8 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.0 threads), especially where they have sheared off under the hex flush with the cylinder head. Includes adaptors for drilling / centring / pulling.
- We recommend that the cylinder head is removed before attempting to remove damaged glow plugs.
- The cylinder head can be left in place. However, if this is to be done, the relevant injector should be removed, and an airline connected using a suitable adaptor to ensure that no contamination (metal shavings, dirt etc) cannot enter the combustion chamber.
State of the art technology for measuring pressure on diesel common rail systems. Measuring range 0-2,000 Bar (29,000 PSI).
- Measure actual high pressure in common rail circuit with engine running
- Stores maximum pressure for comparison with manufacturer's specifications
- Bluetooth data transmitter sends test results to PC for review / printing
- Includes high pressure connectors (M12x1.5 | M14x1.5)
A specially designed socket to allow the safe / quick removal of the diesel fuel filter without damaging the plastic cover.
- Applications: Citroen: C4 | C5, Fiat Scudo | Ford Focus | C-Max | Kuga, Peugeot 307 | 308 | 407 | 607 | 807 | Volvo C70 | S40 (Mk II)
- Engines: 2.0L | 2.2L HDi engines
- 1/2" Sq Drv
These injection wrenches are designed to access hard to reach diesel injectors. They have a long 125mm shank, with flexible heads
These wrenches are made by hot forging, providing a far superior torque capacity to standard injection wrenches.
- Single hex | 3/8" Sq Drv
- Sizes: 12 | 14 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19mm
This return fuel volume tester is for use on the injector return side of a common rail diesel system. Very easy to use - simply take off the return pipe connectors on the injectors and substitute with the fuel lines from this test kit.
- Measure return fuel flow on common rail injectors
- Identify worn / blocked / inoperative injectors quickly
- Adaptors for Bosch | Siemens | Denso | Delphi
This return fuel volume tester is for use on the injector return side of a common rail diesel system.
Very easy to use - simply take off the return pipe connectors on the injectors and substitute with the fuel lines from this test kit.
- Six graduated fuel chambers
- Easy to read
Designed for removal of the lower components of diesel injectors. This is necessary before beginning a complete injector rebuild.
Injector should be removed from the engine before using this tool. Mount injector securely on a bench before unscrewing the injector solenoid from the injector. For instance, using ET0321.
Do NOT use air tools with this tool.
- Applications: Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens injectors
- Needle head dia: 12.5-13.5mm
- Clamping collar dia: 24mm
This practical tool helps test diesel injectors for leakage, spray patterns, opening pressure, and leakage between injector needle and injector body.
Suitable for pressure-activated injectors. An electronic switching device (not supplied) is needed for this unit to be able to test common rail type injectors.
- With transparent tank and two connecting pipes - M12 | M14
- Pressure range: 0-600 Bar
A comprehensive kit for the removal of Bosch | Delphi | Denso | Siemens injectors. The set includes keys, deep open profile sockets, and adaptors for attaching to the supplied slide hammer. The compact slide hammer is ideal for use in tight spaces.
- Injector pullers: Bosch (17mmx1.0) | Delphi (14mmx1.5) | Denso (20mmx1.0) | Siemens (27mmx1.0)
- Injector nozzle sockets (100mm): 25, 27, 29, 30mm
- Slide hammer
A heavy duty diesel injector puller kit for disassembling / removing stuck injectors.
This kit has broad application including Bosch / Delphi injectors.
Includes universal joint to provide better access to hard to reach areas, and an M18 >> 5/8-18 UNF adaptor (to use with standard slide hammers).
- Hex bit sockets: ¿7.6, ¿6.6
- Universal joint: M18 x 1.5
- Special hex sockets: 27mm, 28mm, 29mm, 30mm
- Injector grippers: 12mm, 13.5mm, 16mm, 26mm
- Pull spindles: OT-M14 x 1.5, OT-M16 x 1.5, IT-M16 x 1.0, ITM17x 1.0, IT-M20 x 1.0, IT-M25 x 1.0, IT-M27 x 1.0, OT-M25 x 0.5,OT-M25 x 0.75, OT-M27 x 1
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)
Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors.
- 3 seat cutters: 17mm flat | 17mm angle | 17mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
An essential master kit of diesel injector seat cutters. Injector seat cutters are designed to bore the injector seat to the precise dimensions required when replacing diesel injectors. Otherwise there is a risk of blow back / poor emissions.
This master kit contains 19 pcs, including 15 individual reamers, plus pilot post / injector cleaner / hex key, and T handle.
- Suits a wide range of vehicles
- Please refer to attached PDS for individual reamer details
An essential kit for cleaning the diesel injector seat when replacing injectors. Reamer material upgraded to SKD11 hardness (not SCM440) for extra durability.
- 19mm flat (Mercedes CRD) | 17mm flat (BMW | PSA | Renault) | 15mm flat (most trucks) | 19mm angled (Fiat | Iveco)
- PLUS 17mm angled reamer (Mercedes CDI). PLUS 19mm reamer to clean injector carbon
This socket set is specially designed for removing diesel injectors, including new style sockets for late model engines including Duratorq on Ford Mondeo / Transit, and those used on late model Land Rovers.
Professional quality chrome moly sockets.
- 1/2" Sq Drv: 21 x 89mm | 22 x 78mm | 22 x 110mm | 27 x 78mm | 28 x 78mm | 28 x 83mm
- The 28mm socket features a location collar for 2.4D | 2.5D engines on Alfa Romeo / Land Rover.
This fuel filter wrench is designed for removing / installing the fuel filter bowl when replacing the fuel cartridge. Suits new shape Transits (after 2012).
For 2016 onwards vehicles refer ET6072.
- Application: Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi engine
- 115mm | 6 Flutes
- 3/8" Sq Drv
These tools are essential for holding the injectors in place on Ford Puma engines when tightening the high pressure fuel pipe and injector collar.
This set includes one alignment bar to align two injectors simultaneously, and a second adjustable bar to extend functionality to include 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L diesel engines.
Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01