Used to remove the fuel level sensor lock ring on BMW & BMW Mini models from 1998 - 2011. This is necessary in order to access the fuel filter.
- Engine codes: E31, E34, E36, E38, E39, E46, E53, E60, E63, E64, E65, E70, E83, E85, E90, R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57.
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised tool to assist with removing / installing the fuel tank lid when servicing the fuel tank. This tool is applicable to a range of European vehicles including certain BMW, Merdedes models.
- 145mm OD
- Applications: BMW (E36 | E46), Mercedes (W203 | W211), Audi, Ford
These tools quickly disconnect fuel lines without causing damage. Designed to simply clip over the connector to release the spring lock. Moulded nylon construction to withstand chemical exposure.
- Applications: Chrysler | Ford | Holden (Astra, Commodore, Vectra)
- Sizes: 1/4" (Black) | 5/16" (Red) | 3/8" (Blue)
Easily grab onto fuel lines in one swift motion. Sockets flex at 45°. Very limited standoff from engine. Torque stays very accurate when tightening sockets to specific torque specifications
- Sizes: 11 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 17mm
- Especially useful for BMW N54 | N55 | N63 engines
A specialised wrench for removing / installing the sealing ring for the fuel tank sender flange on selected Audi / VW vehicles.
- 120mm ID | 1/2" Sq Drv
- Applications: Audi 100 2.8L V6 (92-94) | A4 (02-08) | A6 (92-98) | S4 (02-08), Porsche Cayenne (03-14), VW Touareg
- OEM Equiv: T10202 (Replaces 3087)