A specialised tool for adjusting camshaft spur belts which have idler pulleys with pin holes. The pin is designed to grip the centre of the idler pulley and rotate it around its off centre retaining bolt.
Applicable to a range of vehicles including Hyundai | Mitsubishi | Volvo.
- 1/4" Sq Drv
- Pin diameter: 3/16" (3.0mm)
- OEM Equiv: 09244-28000 | MD998767 (T40009)
Used to lock the flywheel in place on a range of late model engines, as well as releasing / tightening down bolts on the vibration damper.
- Applications: M47T2 | M47TU | M57T2 | M57TU | M67 | N45 | N45T | N46 | N46T | N51 | N52 | N53 | N54 | W17
- OEM Equiv: 11 8 180 | 11 8 182 | 11 8 183
Oil pump remover / installer kit for BMW vehicles with N20 2.0L petrol engines. Aligns balance shafts / locks drive sprocket, to allow removal / installation of the oil pump and the balance shaft housing.
- OEM Equiv: 11 4 120 | 2 212 825 | 2 318 177
- Engine code: N20
Locks vibration damper on 4 & 6 cylinder engines when removing the crank bolt with the engine in situ. Use with ET1311B shim for removing the bolt on M43 | M43TU | M44 | M50 | M52 | M52TU engines.
- Applications: M20 | M40 | M41 | M43 | M44 | M50 | M51 | M52.
A specialised kit for safely removing / installing the front crankshaft oil seal on 4 Cyl & 6 Cyl BMW engines.
This updated kit is suitable for a wide range of BMW engines.
- Applications: N40 | N42 | N45 | N45T | N46 | N46T | N52 | N52K | N53 | N54 | N55
- OEM Equiv: 11 0 370, 11 9 220 & 11 9 230
This kit contains a series of crankshaft turning / holding tools for 1.2L | 1.5L | 2.0L | 3.0L petrol and diesel engines. This kit has broad applicatio to popular engines post 2014.
- Engine codes: B37 | B38 | B47 | B48 | B50
- OEM Equiv: 11 4 180 | 11 6 480 | 11 9 265 | 11 9 811
A specialised socket for holding the crankshaft pulley while loosening or tightening the middle pulley bolt.
This socket fits over the bolts that hold the cranshaft pulley onto the engine. This allows for the safe rotation of the engine, in a controlled manner.
- Engine codes: M52 | M54
Retains the pump sprocket in position when the VP44 high pressure common rail pump is removed, as the pump sprocket & timing chain remains undisturbed reducing engine disassembly time. Used for inline engines 1.8L | 2.0L | 3.0L BMW diesel engines. ALSO used on Land Rover, FreelanderTD4, Rover 75 2.0L D M47R.
- Applications: most 4 Cyl | 6 Cyl diesels from 1998 - 2007
Rigid primary chain pre- tensioner for late model new generation engines (short format), including N12 | N14 | N40 | N42 | N46 | N52. Two required for BMW V8 engines. Also suitable for BMW Mini 1.4L, 1.6L 16v N12- N14 engines & Peugeot 207, 308 Citroen C4 (EP6, EP6 DT / DTS & EP3). Use with ET1188B for N52 Cam alignment & ET1300 N14 / R56 Kit.
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 340
Used to remove & install the single VANOS adjusting unit with disc spring on the inlet camshaft fitted to BMW 4 & 6 cylinder twin cam engines. NOTE: VANOS adjustment system without plate springs can be removed without the use of this tool.
- Engine codes: M50 | M52 | S50 | S52