Withstands pressure needed to double flare at 45¡ or ball form mild steel bundy tubing repeatedly. Will also produce a single flare.
- Cam locking action on the six sided revolving collet head
- Double flare setting bar gauges correct depth of tube to be double flared
- Sizes: 3/16" | 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8" | 1/2" | 5/8"
A bench mounted double flaring kit for automotive type double flares on fuel / brake lines. Fast operation and minimal material wastage.
- 3/16" / 4.75mm & 1/4" / 6mm SAE and DIN dies for most popular flares on steel, aluminium or copper pipes.
- Cam action body fits into bench vices.