Manual type pressure tank to refill ATF on automatic transmissions without a dipstick. Includes 20 adapters for most common vehicles.
Tank with 6 litre / 1.5 gallon capacity, suitable for most transmissions - Audi, Ford, Holden, Infiniti, Mercedes, Nissan, Toyota, VW, and Volvo.
Specially designed tank base for feet to step on to stabilise the tank while pumping.
- Includes 20 adaptors
Comprehensive adaptor kit for the ATF transmission filler. This kit includes 15 adaptors for popular vehicles including VW CVT / DSG transmissions.
This kit incorporates the 10 standard adaptors supplied with the ET4090A kit, plus five new additional adaptors (which are available separately in the ET4092 adaptor kit).
- For use with ATF filling kits, such as our ET4088 / ET4090A.
A comprehensive adaptor kit for use with ATF transmission fillers. Please see the download link for a full list of adaptors supplied.
These adaptors are designed for use on automatic transmissions without a dipstick.
- Made from composite material
- Compatible with most ATF fillers
- M14 x 1.5 adaptor is suitable for oil refill on Ford Ranger
- 20 piece kit
This dipstick is designed for Audi vehicles which are fitted with electronic oil systems. These vehicles are not supplied with a standard dipstick. A dipstick is needed to recalibrate the electronic system / check oil levels manually.
- Applications: Audi 2.0 TFSi | 2.0: TDi CR | 3.2L FSi | 3.0L Supercharged | 4.3L FSi
- 200mm overall length | 0 - 30mm graduated markings
This is the master tool kit for replacing the oil seal of the BMW final drive input shaft. Used to remove the driveshaft nuts. This kit suits BMWs with the N54B30 engine.
- Engine code: N54B30
- Applications: BMW E70 | E90 | E90 | E92
- OEM Equiv: 335040 | 335050 | 335060 | 335070 | 335080
A time saving tool for when changing auto transmission fluid on BMW Minis. Due to the tight area between the filler plug and the power steering unit, this tool makes it easy to remove / tighten the filler plug.
- Torx T55
- Use in conjunction with a 17mm spanner
Offset curved jaws are designed to release the hydraulic oil cooling line connected to the transmission on certain BMW engines. Five groove sliding joint to allow adjustment to the required opening.
- Applications: BMW E46 | E53 | E65 | E66 | E85, BMW Mini R50 | R53
- Length: 230mm
Transmission dipstick for Chrysler / Jeep vehicles equipped with an NAG1 | 42RLE | 62TE or CVT transmission.
Please refer to the factory instruction manual, and a suitable scan tool, to determine the transmission temperature, for accurate measurement.
Designed to gain access for removal and replacement of the shift selector shaft seal on Holden rear wheel drive transmission. Works with transmission that have the neutral safety switch around the transmission shift selector which requires a longer tool to remove and replace the seal.
- Applications: TH180 / TH350 / TH400 / TH700 / 4L30E / 4L60E to 1995 / POWERGLIDE
- 5/8" drive size | 3/8-16 UNC-2B thread
- Remover bolt has a 9/16" head | 3/8-16 UNC 2A thread.
Colour coded dipsticks for transmission / engine oil levels on vehicles where no dipstick is provided.
- Blue: 930mm long | Engine oil | M112, M113, OM646, OM647, OM648
- Yellow: 930mm long | Engine oil | 103.943 103.984, 103.985, 104, 111, 119, 120, 137.603, 137.913, 137.963, 137.97, 604, 605, 606, 611, 612, 613, 628, 965
- Green: 920mm long | Transmission Oil | 722.7_P, 722.8_P, 716.5_V
- Red: 1220mm | Transmission Oil | 722.6_L, 722.6_G, 722.6_P, 722.6_V
This plier installs the nylon bushing used on Mercedes automatic transmissions, as well as some Ford / BMW vehicles which use ZF transmissions.
This tool pushes tough nylon bushes into place on the shift shaft, allowing easy installation of gear selector bushes. Works on several different bushing sizes.
- Applications: Mercedes (1970-2009)
- ZF Transmissions
A transmission oil dipstick for Mercedes vehicles. Insert the dipstick until it hits the pan. Engine must be hot / running as normal when using this dipstick to take transmission oil readings.
- 920mm overall length
- For measuring transmission oil level
- Applications: 722.7 | 722.8 | 716.5 transmissions
- Green colour