- Powerful radiator flushing gun.
- Adjustable air & water flows allows for precision cleaning.
- Combines compressed air and water. Safer than high pressure blasting.
- Both air and water flow are adjustable.
- Nozzles are interchangeable and replaceable.
- Connects to standard water connectors.
A precision instrument to accurately measure the strength of battery fluid, screenwash, antifreeze (including synthetics) and aqueous / urea AdBlue¨ content. A very versatile unit, especially with the ability to measure AdBlue concentration.
- Temperature corrected prism for improved accuracy
- Adjustable focus eyepiece
- Simple calibration using distilled water
- Supplied with pipette & storage case
Need a simple / fast / accurate way to test brake fluid & coolant? Are your customers asking for a test report to prove the fluid needs changing? Looking for more service opportunities? Test each car that comes into the workshop...
One double ended strip tests both coolant and brake fuid.
Simply dip a test strip into fluid for 60 seconds.
Patented FASCAR copper testing technology.
- Double the service opportunities
- Dual Brake / Coolant test strips
- Provide customers with a test report
Number of floating discs indicates coolant strength. Checks condition of coolant antifreeze at both cold & hot temperatures. Orange disc shows over protection / loss of efficiency.
- Suits model Ethylene Glycol antifreeze, include OAT (organic acid technology) antifreeze.
- Reads in Celsius / Fahrenheit. Shows the lowest temperature to which the cooling system is protected
A handy kit for removing hard to reach welch plugs, while avoiding the need to remove heads / manifolds. This kit includes a ball type swivel installation tool for easy positioning, as well as a removal tool for old welch plugs.
- Thread size: M27
- Thickness 1.5mm
- Adaptors: 20 | 25 | 30 | 35 | 40 | 45 | 50mm
A specialised radiator test cap for post 2015 Hyundai / Kia vehicles. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of specialised radiator test adaptors.
This cap is designed to be used with the ET1039 radiator adaptor test kit.
- Applications: Hyundai Elantra (16-19), i30 (16-19) Tucson (15-19), Veloster (2019) | Kia Picanto (17-), Sportage (17-18)
Right angle adaptor for use with the ET1039VP kit. Certain vehicles have very limited access to the radiator cap, and this adaptor addresses such issues.
- Connector turns 360 degrees
- Surface treated with anti oxidant materials to prevent rust due to constant contact with coolant.
A versatile kit designed to test all common styles of radiator caps. The cap adaptors are colour coded, and fitted with quick release couplings. These couplings suit standard radiator tester pressure pumps (which can be purchased separately - for instance, ET1039-1).
- Quickly test radiator cap gasket integrity to detect cooling system leakage
- Adaptors cover most late model vehicles
A master kit for testing leaks in automotive cooling systems (including testing radiator caps), and refilling new coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system.
This kit is an update of the ET1039 kit, and contains a new radiator test cap for late model VW vehicles, and a right angle adaptor. The right angle adaptor is essential for late model vehicles with limited access to the radiator cap.
- Includes various adaptors for major vehicle brands.
- Purge refill unit for refilling coolant under pressure
This set is designed to refill radiator coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system, allowing coolant to be replaced without introducing air pockets. Supplied with a cone shaped adaptor to suit a variety of radiator filler necks.
- Lift vehicle / drain old coolant / replace drain plug
- Hang vacuum unit under bonnet
- Connect coolant hose and drain hose to vacuum pump (check that all valves are closed)
- Put coolant hose in coolant / make sure hose is always submerged
- Turn on vacuum switch and vacuum valve. Turn off once vacuum is created
- Turn on coolant valve. Coolant will flow into the radiator
New radiator adaptor for Audi | Porsche | Skoda | Seat | Volkswagen fitted with an internal M61.7 x 3mm thread.
- Material: Nylon 6-6
- Applications: Audi A3 (96-18) | A4 (16-17) | A8 (10-17) | Q2 (16-18) | TT (08-18), Porsche C4 (13-16) | Carrera (12-16), SEAT Ibiza (13-16) | Leon (13-18) | Fabia (14-18) | Kodiaq (16-18), VW Beetle (12-18) | Golf Sports (14-18) | Passat (14-18) | Tiguan (10-18) | Up (11-17).
This kit is designed for testing truck cooling systems. The kit includes seven adaptors that suit larger radiators found on trucks, construction equipment etc. A gauge / pump is also included.
- Mercedes / Deutz radiator adaptor
- Volvo radiator adaptor (M45 x 3.0)
- MAN radiator adaptor (M52 x 3.0)
- DAF / IVECO radiator adaptor (M45 x 4.0)
- DAF / ERF radiator adaptor (M72 x 4.0)
- Renault radiator adaptor (M42 x 3.0)
- Scania radiator adaptor (M62 x 4.0)
This kit is designed for testing truck cooling systems. The kit includes four tapered adaptors that suit larger radiators found on trucks, construction equipment etc. A gauge / pump is also included.
- Suitable for American | European | Japanese style adaptors
- Tapered adaptors: 17-35mm | 26.5-41mm | 37-50mm | 47-60mm
- Gauge / pump: 0-35 PSI (0-2.5 Bar)
A specialised wrench for the removal / installation of the coolant pump thermostat on selected (post 2013) VAG TSI / TDI engines.
- Applications: Audi A3 (13-) | VW Golf (13-) | Skoda Octavia (13-) | SEAT Leon (13-)
- Engines: 1.0L TFSI | 1.2L TSI | 1.4L FSI | 1.4L TDI | 1.4L TFSI
- OEM Equiv: T10508