This master kit is designed for removal and installation of both petrol | diesel injectors in various BMW engines.
This kit is particularly suitable for petrol engines. If working on the N47 / N57 you may find the ET1905 to be more suitable.
- Application: N20 | N47 | N54 | N57 | N63 (not suitable for S63 injectors)
- OEM Equiv: 130180 | 130270 | 130320 | 2249115
This kit comprises fitting aids to correctly fit the Teflon seal onto a BMW fuel injector prior to refitting the fuel injector into the cylinder head.
The Teflon seal material is designed to expand once installed into the injector bore to enable an effective seal. There are two methods of shrinking the Teflon sea, depending up the engine code / type of injector fitted.
- Applications: N13 | N14 | N18 | N20 | N43 | N55 | N63 | N74 | S55 | S63 | B38 | B48
- OEM Equiv: 130190 | 130280
A specialised kit for replacing the teflon O-ring seals on Holden engines, and some Subaru engines.
The Hitachi SIDI system has 2 seals on the injector tip which must be installed into the grooves before the injectors are installed into their bores in the cylinder head. Newer injectors (2013>) from Bosch / Continental / Delphi have slightly larger injector tips.
This kit also includes a seal installer to drive the seal over the pilot and into the groove. And a sizer to compress each seal into its groove.
- Holden 2.0L | 3.6L engines (10-17) with Hitachi injectors.
- Holden 2.0L | 2.5L | 5.3L | 6.2L engines (12-17) with Bosch, Continental, Delphi injectors.
- Holden Colorado 7 (2016)
- Subaru 2.0L | 2.4L turbo engines (14-19).
Unseat injectors evenly for removal on Holden / Hitachi SIDI fuel systems. (Commodore V6 Alloytec direct injection SIDI 3.0L & 3.6L).
The rail assembly must be removed as straight as possible to avoid damaging an injector bore in the head, or the mount assembly.
- Engine codes: LF1 3.0L
- OEM Equiv: EN-49248
Essential new tool for removal of BM5G-9F593-BA / CM5G-9F593-BA injector nozzles on Ford EcoBoost GDi engines.
The kit is designed for engines up to 2.0L. The split collet (with its slim design) fits down over the injector. Turn to securely grip the injector, then extract with the slide hammer.
- OEM Equiv: 310-206 (9997410)
Specialised kit for removing high pressure petrol injectors on VAG engines. An essential kit to avoid damaging injectors when removing them.
Also includes tools for installing injector seals.
- OEM Equiv: T10133
- Includes double jaw puller, U shaped puller, slide hammer, seal adaptors (x2), injector installer, and tapered tool & sleeve.