The new CanDo OBD Aid allows you to safely check the OBDII DLC port to diagnose exactly what is causing communication errors. It is a fast and easy way to properly check your DLC port prior to scan tool communication or ECU flashing.
Features and Benefits:
- Conduct a safety check on OBDII DLC port prior to connecting your scan tool or flashing ECU
- Constantly monitor the battery voltage with warning beeps in the event of weak battery condition
- Warning beep will alert you when the voltage falls below 12V or when it rises above 15.2V while programming or coding
- Provides a quick check on the alternator charging condition
- Making voltage/frequency measurement at the pins during diagnosis communication with ECU when the engine will not start
- Detection of protocol and data communication during diagnosis and re-flash on the ECU.
- Colored LED lights display when a protocol is detected, grounds and voltage.
- Operating Range: 7.0 ~ 24.0VDC Input
- Maximum Load: Up to 5.0 amps. Output
- Overload Protection: Yes, PTC Fuse
- Monitoring Voltages: Yes, below 12V, higher than 15.2V
- Protocols Detected: PWM(J1850), VPW(J1850), ISO 9141-2, DIS/ISO 14230-4, CANBUS (J-2284)
- OBDII Connector: 88mm length
A bluetooth enabled VCI unit for use with the Foxwell GT90Plus scan tool. This new VCI unit is 12V / 24V compatible, and is backward compatible with all versions of the GT90Plus scan tool.
- 12V | 24V compatible This version is required to scan 24V light vehicles where there is coverage available on the GT90Plus.