The new CanDo OBD Aid allows you to safely check the OBDII DLC port to diagnose exactly what is causing communication errors. It is a fast and easy way to properly check your DLC port prior to scan tool communication or ECU flashing.
Features and Benefits:
- Conduct a safety check on OBDII DLC port prior to connecting your scan tool or flashing ECU
- Constantly monitor the battery voltage with warning beeps in the event of weak battery condition
- Warning beep will alert you when the voltage falls below 12V or when it rises above 15.2V while programming or coding
- Provides a quick check on the alternator charging condition
- Making voltage/frequency measurement at the pins during diagnosis communication with ECU when the engine will not start
- Detection of protocol and data communication during diagnosis and re-flash on the ECU.
- Colored LED lights display when a protocol is detected, grounds and voltage.
- Operating Range: 7.0 ~ 24.0VDC Input
- Maximum Load: Up to 5.0 amps. Output
- Overload Protection: Yes, PTC Fuse
- Monitoring Voltages: Yes, below 12V, higher than 15.2V
- Protocols Detected: PWM(J1850), VPW(J1850), ISO 9141-2, DIS/ISO 14230-4, CANBUS (J-2284)
- OBDII Connector: 88mm length
For Mercedes SDconnect C4 and C5 interfaces with DoIP support. You must have a DoIP enabled C4 / C5 multiplexer - otherwise this cable has no use!
This DoIP OBD2 cable, when used together with a suitable DoIP enabled C4/C5 multiplexer, allows diagnosing and programming the new car audio and video entertainment systems on models like W205, W222 etc.
- For Mercedes SD Connect C4 and C5 interfaces with DoIP support;
- DoIP cable is yellow marked for easy identification;
- Fully compatible with all Mercedes SDconnect C4 and C5 scanners that support DoIP communication protocol;
- Completely replaces the standard OBD2 cable for diagnostics;
- This cable is a must when performing special functions like flashing/programming. For general diagnostics, you can use both OBD2 cables;
- Works on latest Mercedes to year 2020;
- Allows diagnosing and programming the new car audio and video entertainment systems - COMMAND/Audio NTG5, NTG5s1, NTG5s2, NTG5 on cars like W205, W222 etc.
- Recognized by Xentry/Vediamo/DTS Monaco as DoIP and fully supports diagnosis, coding, programming, retrofitting.
- This cable is manufactured in full compliance with the original Mercedes part/order numbers: 6511 2541 99 and HSD 000 000 01 08
A bluetooth enabled VCI unit for use with the Foxwell GT90Plus scan tool. This new VCI unit is 12V / 24V compatible, and is backward compatible with all versions of the GT90Plus scan tool.
- 12V | 24V compatible This version is required to scan 24V light vehicles where there is coverage available on the GT90Plus.