A versatile tool for holding the camshaft gear when loosening / tighening the centre bolt. The adjustable jaw and replaceable pin sets makes this kit universal in application.
- This kit has been updated with two extra pin sets. These 5mm / 8mm pins are essential to suit late model VAG engines.
This gauge tests belt tension, for the precise adjustment of engine drive belts. Universal application including timing belts, fan belts, grooved / ribbed / toothed v-belts. Convenient T handle design.
Simply place the belt between the roller pins and the pressing handle. Turn the T handle clockwise (until the t-bar is tight). Check displacement (5-10mm). Refer to vehicle manual for recommended displacement.
Adjustable design with belt holders / sprocket wedge tools. Universal application for SOHC / DOHC engines. Locks camshaft sprockes / belts during engine service.
The tool comes with two pairs of different sized cam gear locking wedges.
- Small wedge: Base width 40.5mm x Top width 13.7mm x 21.3mm Thick.
- Large wedge: Base width 71.5mm x Top width 28.0mm x 21.5mm Thick.
Specialised kit designed to quickly / easily remove crankshaft and auxiliary pulleys, especially in confined spaces. Thin jaw design allows removal of pulleys where there is limited tolerance between the pulley and block.
- Depth range: 68 - 88mm
- Diameter range: 40 - 120mm | 132 - 195mm
Measures belt load and tension for the adjustment of camshaft timing belts. Micrometer style screw gauge. Suits various belt thicknesses. Scale measured in Nm.
- Dual scale permits reading from either top or bottom of tool
- Knurled knob for precise adjustment
- Readings in Nm
This kit is designed for setting TDC timing on distributor type diesel fuel pumps including Bosch EP / VE (Rotary) (M8 | M10 | M12 service ports) | Kikki | Nippon Denso | CAV Rotodiesel (top entry) fuel pumps.
- Applications: Alfa, BMW, Daihatsu, Fiat, Ford, Isuzu, Iveco, Lancia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault, Rover and VAG group vehicles.
Includes traditional installer adapters as well as long reach adapters for late model applications.
- Services harmonic balancers as well as underdrive pulleys and recessed crank threads on GM Gen III/IV, and Ford 4.6 & 5.4 modular engines.
- Suits most European vehicles including BMW and VW as well as Toyota, Honda, Kia, Hyundai
A professional tool for measuring the tension on all belt drives, including auxiliary / camshaft belts.
The tool measures the vibration of the belt to assist with the correct installation / tuning of toothed / V belts.
- 10 - 600Hz frequency range
- Pleae refer to factory manuals for correct tension values
- Can be calibrated via mobile phone app
- 2x AAA batteries included
Tool locks into sprocket teeth with adjustable arms to retain camshaft timing position during timing belt removal & installation. Compact design allows access in transverse engines. Fits flanged sprockets.Also suits more widely spaced cam / injector pump sprockets on certain diesel engines.
- Adjustable locking tool for toothed pulleys spaced approximately 0 - 60mm apart.
A very handy kit, with a wide range of interchangeable pins, for holding the camshaft gear when loosening / tightening the centre bolt.
The adjustable jaw opening / interchangeable pin sets allows this tool to be used almost universally, although with the addition of the T10554 counterhold tool, this kit is specifically designed for VAG vehicles.
- Adaptor sizes: ¯4.8mm, ¯6mm, square 15mm x 6mm, square 15mm x 12mm, cup 13mm x 17mm , cup 16mm x 20mm , Spline M10, M12
- OEM Equiv: T10172 | T10554