A specialised timing kit for Fiat's new 1.3L JTD multi jet 16V diesel chain driven engine. This kit contains all necessary tools to check and adjust the camshaft timing, service the cam chain and perform complete engine rebuilds whilst maintaining correct timing.
- Applications: Alfa Romeo Mito, Fiat 500 | Grande Punto | Punto
- Engine codes: 169A1.000 | 199A3.000
Position camshaft setting plates in place of the bearing caps to lock camshaft in timed position.
Kit includes camshaft timed locking blocks & balance shaft belt tensioner adjusters. Please note that TDC positioning tools are also required, but not included in this kit.
- Purple plates: 1.4L | 1.6L
- Blue plates: 1.8L | 2.0L
A specialised tool for adjusting camshaft spur belts which have idler pulleys with pin holes. The pin is designed to grip the centre of the idler pulley and rotate it around its off centre retaining bolt.
Applicable to a range of vehicles including Hyundai | Mitsubishi | Volvo.
- 1/4" Sq Drv
- Pin diameter: 3/16" (3.0mm)
- OEM Equiv: 09244-28000 | MD998767 (T40009)
This gauge tests belt tension, for the precise adjustment of engine drive belts. Universal application including timing belts, fan belts, grooved / ribbed / toothed v-belts. Convenient T handle design.
Simply place the belt between the roller pins and the pressing handle. Turn the T handle clockwise (until the t-bar is tight). Check displacement (5-10mm). Refer to vehicle manual for recommended displacement.
A specialised kit for setting the balance shafts on common BMW (4 & 6 cylinder) | Mini | Citroen | Peugeot petrol engine vehicles.
- Engine codes: N42 | N45 | N46 | N46T | N52
- Engine codes: BMW 1.6 (N40 / N45 / N45T, B16, B16A, B16AC) 1.8 / 2.0 (N42 / N46 / N46T) 2.0 / 3.0 (N51 / N52 / N52-Component / N53 / N54), PSA: 1.4 / 1.6 16V (EP3 / EP6 / EP6DT / EP6DTS), Mini 1.4 / 1.6 (N12 / N14)
Used to lock the flywheel in place on a range of late model engines, as well as releasing / tightening down bolts on the vibration damper.
- Applications: M47T2 | M47TU | M57T2 | M57TU | M67 | N45 | N45T | N46 | N46T | N51 | N52 | N53 | N54 | W17
- OEM Equiv: 11 8 180 | 11 8 182 | 11 8 183
Oil pump remover / installer kit for BMW vehicles with N20 2.0L petrol engines. Aligns balance shafts / locks drive sprocket, to allow removal / installation of the oil pump and the balance shaft housing.
- OEM Equiv: 11 4 120 | 2 212 825 | 2 318 177
- Engine code: N20
The 2.5L & 3.0L 6 cylinder twin camshaft 16 valve petrol engine (04-) are widely used in BMW 3 & 5 series vehicles. There are 2 types of engines within the range, VALVETRONIC & Direct injection engines, but all have VANOS variable valve timing units on both the inlet & exhaust camshafts. USE with ET1136-5.
- Engine codes: N52 (2.5L) | N54 (3.0L) DOHC 24V petrol engines
Locks vibration damper on 4 & 6 cylinder engines when removing the crank bolt with the engine in situ. Use with ET1311B shim for removing the bolt on M43 | M43TU | M44 | M50 | M52 | M52TU engines.
- Applications: M20 | M40 | M41 | M43 | M44 | M50 | M51 | M52.
A specialised kit for safely removing / installing the front crankshaft oil seal on 4 Cyl & 6 Cyl BMW engines.
This updated kit is suitable for a wide range of BMW engines.
- Applications: N40 | N42 | N45 | N45T | N46 | N46T | N52 | N52K | N53 | N54 | N55
- OEM Equiv: 11 0 370, 11 9 220 & 11 9 230
This kit contains a series of crankshaft turning / holding tools for 1.2L | 1.5L | 2.0L | 3.0L petrol and diesel engines. This kit has broad applicatio to popular engines post 2014.
- Engine codes: B37 | B38 | B47 | B48 | B50
- OEM Equiv: 11 4 180 | 11 6 480 | 11 9 265 | 11 9 811