These pliers feature a two step tip that provides better support under the clip head than conventional panel clip pliers. This design allows for better clip removal, with less risk of damaging the clip.
- Tapered forks slide under most types of auto body clips.
Extra length and offset body for removal of internal handles. Reaches handle clip for instant removal without damage to upholstery.
Removes door handle and window winder spring clips with a single push. When the clip is removed it stays in the handle for easy reinstallation. Suitable for both small and large clips.
- Ideal for Ford / Holden door handle and window regulator clips.
- 180mm overall length
A high quality set of non-marring plastic trim removal tools.
The universal hook tool features multiple profiles for those tight spots that other tools simply will not fit in.
The combination wedge tool is excellent for lifting bezel edges, and for the removal of molded body trim pieces, without damaging them.
- 2 piece set
A three piece set, with six different ends, for light duty prying of interior bezels, small plastic clips etc.
Manufactured from strong, lightweight nylon fibres, these pry bars are ideal for removing / installing o-rings, gaskets, smoothing adhesives, or light prying tasks.
- 3 pce set
A handy set of plastic wedges for various bodywork tasks. The plastic wedges avoid damage to the car's paint work. Applications include the removal of mouldings / door coverings, and the application of plugs and plastic clips.
- Uni assembly wedge (190 x 30mm)
- Assembly wedge with felt surface (250 x 20mm)
- Spike assembly wedge (250 x 20mm)
- Uni wide assembly wedge (190 x 60mm)
- Special level assembly wedge (230 x 30mm)
Essential workshop tools for removing / fitting interior and exterior trim clips. Made from durable nylon to reduce risk of damage to dashboards, door panels, mouldings, trims etc
- Remove upholstery, trim, trim studs etc
- Angle | straight | wide | narrow | forked | tapered applications
- Impact resistant high quality nylon