An innovative solution for heavy duty workshops (safer / lighter option), and anyone operating buses / semis / agricultural vehicles in remote areas.
- Very high powered for both 12V & 24V jump starts
- Has NO internal battery
- Long lasting & safe
- Weighs only 11 kg
- Supplied with Anderson & Alligator lead connectors
Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
Diagnose leaks with 100% accuracy. Simple 1 minute test cycle with clear green / red pass / fail indicator
Find leaks fast with the electronic handheld Nanoleak detecctor
Certify leak free status with 100% certainty
- Test pressure up to 135PSI
- Runs on shop air / 12V DC
- Weighs only 8.2kg
A handy tool for driving brake rivets on trucks / tractors.
Simply securet the riveting jig in a vice. Select the appropriate punch size and anvil to suit the brake rivet. Hold the brake shoe and lining in one hand, and then fasten the rivet using a hammer.
Also suitable for older cars fitted with rivetted brake linings.
- 8mm | 11mm roll punches
- Star punch
This kit is designed for testing truck cooling systems. The kit includes four tapered adaptors that suit larger radiators found on trucks, construction equipment etc. A gauge / pump is also included.
- Tapered adaptors: 17-35mm | 26.5-41mm | 37-50mm | 47-60mm
- Gauge / pump: 0-35 PSI / 0-2.5 Bar
This kit is designed for testing truck cooling systems. The kit includes seven adaptors that suit larger radiators found on trucks, construction equipment etc. A gauge / pump is also included.
- Mercedes / Deutz radiator adaptor
- Volvo radiator adaptor (M45 x 3.0)
- MAN radiator adaptor (M52 x 3.0)
- DAF / IVECO radiator adaptor (M45 x 4.0)
- DAF / ERF radiator adaptor (M72 x 4.0)
- Renault radiator adaptor (M42 x 3.0)
- Scania radiator adaptor (M62 x 4.0)
A specialised tool for aiding in installing / removing the injector sleeve (21515329) on Volvo FM12 trucks.
For removing sleeves, put the 2-1 puller into the cylinder to reach the sleeve. Tighten the top nut to make the puller retain the sleeve. Install the 2-2 puller ring, and assembl the #1 puller. Screw top nut to remove the old sleeve.
For installing new sleeves, put the new sleeve into the 3-1 expander. Then install the 3-2 tap thread. Finally put the entire tool into the cylinder. Screw down the top nut to install the sleeve perfectly.
Effective diagnostic tool for determining whether faults are due to the turbo system, or simple air leaks.
- Kit includes 3 pairs of stepped adaptors to fit most sizes found on commercial vehicles.
- Includes pressure gauge, shut off valve, and pressure release valve.
- Adaptor sizes: 105 - 130mm