Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
A specialised ball joint remover for European trucks. Designed for on vehicle maintenance, and to avoid damage to ball joints and related parts.
Easy to use / save time & money.
- 39mm dia
- Nut width 26mm / Bolt length 128mm
- Applications: > 4 Tonne trucks, including most European trucks
- Special application for MAN 414 drag link.
A specialised tool for quickly / safely installing rear oil seals on Isuzu trucks with 4JJ1 engines. An essential tool to avoid damaging oil seals during installation.
This tool is designed to suit a wide range of late model Isuzu vehicles with 4JJ1 engines. For earlier model vehicles, refer ET1261A.
- Genuine oil seals: 8-97071561-1 | BZ4962E
- Applications: ELF (3.5T) 2011- | NPR Diesel (LFB) Single Cab (11-15)
A special wrench designed for removing / installing the oil mist separator on Fuso 380 trucks (over 17 ton). Also suits buses, including Mitsubishi Canter Eco4 (3.5 | 6.7 | 9 ton).
- Applications: Fuso 380 (engine code 6M70)
- 190mm diameter
- 8 ribs
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised crankshaft rear oil seal installation tool. This tool is essential for safely installing the rear oil seal. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of oil seal installation tools.
- Application: Mitsubishi Fuso Canter | Rosa
- Engine codes: 4D33 | 4D34
- Suits genuine oil seal: BZ4603E
A specialised oil seal tool for safely removing / installing the rear crankshaft oil seal tool on Hino trucks. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of oil seal installation tools.
- Applications: P11C (330HP) (1999-2002), K13CTV (360HP) (1999-2002
- Genuine oil seal: BZ5377F
A specialised axle nut socket for Iveco Eurotech Cursor trucks. Made from Chrome Moly steel, this socket is very durable, and suitable for use with impact / torque wrenches.
- Size: 105mm | 12 Point (across flats)
- Use with 36mm spanner | 6 Point drive
- Chrome Moly construction
A specialised manual sleeve puller set which is designed to remove cylinder sleeves from most bus, tractor, truck and other vehicle engines.
The kit includes sleeve remover plates to suit: Fuso 3.5 tons, Fuso 15 tons, Fuso 330, Hino 750, Scania 310. These plates will also suit many other vehicles.
The kit is suitable for both wet and dry sleeves and does not require removal of head studs.
Diagnose leaks with 100% accuracy. Simple 1 minute test cycle with clear green / red pass / fail indicator
Find leaks fast with the electronic handheld Nanoleak detecctor
Certify leak free status with 100% certainty
- Test pressure up to 135PSI
- Runs on shop air / 12V DC
- Weighs only 8.2kg