Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
A specialised ball joint remover for European trucks. Designed for on vehicle maintenance, and to avoid damage to ball joints and related parts.
Easy to use / save time & money.
- 39mm dia
- Nut width 26mm / Bolt length 128mm
- Applications: > 4 Tonne trucks, including most European trucks
- Special application for MAN 414 drag link.
A specialised tool for quickly / safely installing rear oil seals on Isuzu trucks with 4JJ1 engines. An essential tool to avoid damaging oil seals during installation.
This tool is designed to suit a wide range of late model Isuzu vehicles with 4JJ1 engines. For earlier model vehicles, refer ET1261A.
- Genuine oil seals: 8-97071-561-1 | BZ4962E
- Applications: 3.5T 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4JH1 | 4JJ1 130HP / 150HP
- Chassis: NKR69 (4JG2) (94-) | NKR77 (4JH1-TC (02-) | NLR85 (4JJ1-TCS) (08-) | NNR85 (4JJ1-TCS) (08-)/li>
A special wrench designed for removing / installing the oil mist separator on Fuso 380 trucks (over 17 ton). Also suits buses, including Mitsubishi Canter Eco4 (3.5 | 6.7 | 9 ton).
- Applications: Fuso 380 (engine code 6M70)
- 190mm diameter
- 8 ribs
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised crankshaft rear oil seal installation tool. This tool is essential for safely installing the rear oil seal. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of oil seal installation tools.
- Application: Mitsubishi Fuso Canter | Rosa
- Engine codes: 4D33
- Suits genuine oil seal: BZ4603E
A specialised oil seal tool for safely removing / installing the rear crankshaft oil seal tool on Hino trucks. Part of the Endeavour Tools range of oil seal installation tools.
- Applications: P11C (330HP) (1999-2002), K13CTV (360HP) (1999-2002
- Genuine oil seal: BZ5377F
A specialised axle nut socket for Iveco Eurotech Cursor trucks. Made from Chrome Moly steel, this socket is very durable, and suitable for use with impact / torque wrenches.
- Size: 105mm | 12 Point (across flats)
- Use with 36mm spanner | 6 Point drive
- Chrome Moly construction
A specialised manual sleeve puller set which is designed to remove cylinder sleeves from most bus, tractor, truck and other vehicle engines.
The kit includes sleeve remover plates to suit: Fuso 3.5 tons, Fuso 15 tons, Fuso 330, Hino 750, Scania 310, Volvo FL10 | FM12. These plates will also suit many other vehicles.
The kit is suitable for both wet and dry sleeves and does not require removal of head studs.
- Sleeve pulling plates: 119mm ID | 130mm OD, 129mm ID | 142mm OD, 126mm ID | 138.5mm OD, 134mm ID | 140mm OD, 136.5mm ID | 147mm OD, 126mm ID | 140mm OD
This eight sided socket is designed specifically for front wheel nuts on Scania trucks.
- Applications: Scania P230 | P270 | P280 | P310 | P320 | P340 | P360 | P380 | P400 | P420 | R310 | R340 | R380 | R400 | R420 | R440 | R470 | R480 | R500 | R560 | R620 | R730 | G360 | G400 | G440 | G480
- 8 sided impact socket | 80mm diameter
- 1" Sq Drv
- OEM Equiv: 99307
Diagnose leaks with 100% accuracy. Simple 1 minute test cycle with clear green / red pass / fail indicator
Find leaks fast with the electronic handheld Nanoleak detector
Certify leak free status with 100% certainty
- Test pressure up to 135PSI
- Runs on shop air / 12V DC
- Weighs only 8.2kg