An innovative solution for heavy duty workshops (safer / lighter option), and anyone operating buses / semis / agricultural vehicles in remote areas.
- Very high powered for both 12V & 24V jump starts
- Has NO internal battery
- Long lasting & safe
- Weighs only 11 kg
- Supplied with Anderson & Alligator lead connectors
Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
A specialised ball joint remover for European trucks. Designed for on vehicle maintenance, and to avoid damage to ball joints and related parts.
Easy to use / save time & money.
- 39mm dia
- Nut width 26mm / Bolt length 128mm
- Applications: > 4 Tonne trucks, including most European trucks
- Special application for MAN 414 drag link.
A specialised tool for quickly / safely installing rear oil seals on Isuzu trucks with 4JJ1 engines. An essential tool to avoid damaging oil seals during installation.
This tool is designed to suit a wide range of late model Isuzu vehicles with 4JJ1 engines.
- Genuine oil seals: 8-97071561-1 | BZ4962E
- Applications: ELF (3.5T) 2011- | NPR Diesel (LFB) Single Cab (11-15)
Diagnose leaks with 100% accuracy. Simple 1 minute test cycle with clear green / red pass / fail indicator
Find leaks fast with the electronic handheld Nanoleak detecctor
Certify leak free status with 100% certainty
- Test pressure up to 135PSI
- Runs on shop air / 12V DC
- Weighs only 8.2kg
A specialised kit to remove / install the spring pin on Japanese / European trucks. The hydraulic ram makes removal easily. A time / money saving kit!
- Components 4-7, 9-11 suitable for Scania | Volvo trucks
- Components B4, B6-14 suitable for Fuso | Isuzu | Toyota medium sized wagons & pick ups
- Optional accessory: ET1129B hydraulic hand pump
A specialised kit for Fuso | Hino | Isuzu | Nissan diesel trucks. An optional adaptor is available for US trucks.
The kit includes all bushing adaptors and sleeves needed for removal / installation of bushes fitted to truck torque rod arms. Plus a hydraulic pump with 30T hydraulic ram.
A handy tool for driving brake rivets on trucks / tractors.
Simply securet the riveting jig in a vice. Select the appropriate punch size and anvil to suit the brake rivet. Hold the brake shoe and lining in one hand, and then fasten the rivet using a hammer.
Also suitable for older cars fitted with rivetted brake linings.
- 8mm | 11mm roll punches
- Star punch