A metal body tool for accurately measuring brake disc thickness without needing to remove the wheel. Suitable for use on most motorcycles, cars and commercial vehicles.
- 0 - 45mm range
- Metric scale with 1mm graduations
- Spring action plunger, for quick operation
Brake disc measurement tool, that fits easily on most vernier calipers (not supplied). No need to remove the wheels or strip the brake first.
A time saving tool!
- Measures brake disc thickness with wheels still on vehicle
- Quote accurately, without stripping brakes / removing tyres
These colour coded gauges help identify brake lining that may require replacement. Quickly assess brake pad thickness on disk brakes, by inserting the blade between the brake disc and brake pad.
Traffic light like colour coding - Green / Go, Yellow / Caution, Red / Replace
- Colour coded metal gauges
- Measuring range: 2mm - 12mm
A specialised brake wear gauge for use on heavy vehicles to check the thickness of remaining brake pad material.
An offset design allows for the blades to be inserted between the brake disc and the brake pad backing plate so that the pad thickness can be measured without the pad needing to be removed from the vehicle.
- 9 blades marked in both metric & imperial units. Range: 6 - 22mm (0.2362" - 0.8661").
- Always consult manufacturer's recommended measurements for brake pad replacement; many duty manufacturers recommend pad replacement at around 5mm.
Quickly / simply measure trending brake thickness without removing any components.
Place the end of this lightweight gauge against the brake disc surface; slide back the measuring peg until it stops against the back plate of the brake pad. Read off the thickness of the pad material in mm.
- Colour coded green | yellow | red traffic-light symbol as to whether you need to replace the brake pads.
- Made from lightweight aluminium.
An updated / improved version of traditional brake rotor gauge kits.
This model uses a clamping system for universal application. On late model vehicles, the clamp points are not necessarily ferrous metal, meaning that traditional magnetic clamping fixtures are no longer suitable.
Ideal for checking tyre / wheel run-out. And also measuring the brake disc / brake hub.
- Measuring range: 0-10mm
- Graduations: 0.01mm
- Aluminium clamping range: 20 - 100mm
This kit is designed to allow a DTI gauge to be mounted securely against the brake disc in order to measure disc warp. The holding bracket is designed to allow the gauge to be secured in almost any position.
The kit allows for the measurement of run-out on almost any rotating component including brake disc run out, drive flange run out, flywheel run out, valve clearance for Mitsubishi and clutch clerance for VW etc. Also suitable for use on motorcycles.
- DTI gauge resolution: 0.1mm
- Total deflection: 10mm