A universal tool for acoustic (single microphone) belt tension measurement in Hertz, contactless operation.
The single microphone head covers a wide measurement range from 30 - 520Hz. Easy to use with just one button, and the small sensor design provides easy access to the front of the engine.
Next generation automotive signal generator - to simulate SENSORS and ACTUATORS.
Quickly detect whether the ECU, a feed, plug in connection, or sensor is defective. Eliminate faults without simply replacing parts on suspicion only.
- Operates on 12V & 24V systems
- Signal generator: sine, square, triangles and ramps; 0.1Hz - 20kHz
- PWM generator (up to 4A): Dynamic control of vehicle, actuators using pulse width modulation
Allows the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve to be operated in situ. Hold in open position to aid in cleaning, or switch open / closed to check operation. Includes connectors to suit a range of valves. 12V battery clips.
Cleaning mode for use in conjunction with ultrasonic cleaning.
All-in-one driver box to test all petrol injectors including the latest GDI Piezo injectors. Plus diesel injectors.
Ideal for bench testing injectors to see if they are opening correctly. Also use in conjunction with ultrasonic cleaners to better clean internal parts, or with injector nozzle tester to test spray pattern
- Automatically detects injector type
- From 1Hz to 20Hz adjustable
- Supplied with 6 adaptors to connect to a fuel rail of a traditional petrol PFI injector tester
- Signal output cords for both petrol / diesel injectors
- Powered by 240V adaptor (not shown)