Harmonic balancer puller & installer kit for easily servicing harmonic balancers and drive pulleys which are press fitted onto the crankshaft. The kit includes a range of metric / imperial bolts & adaptors.
- Heavy duty 3/4" diameter forcing screw internally threaded to fit adaptors.
- Adaptors: 7/16", 1//2", 9/16", 5/8", 3/4" UNF, 12 x 1.5mm, 14 x 1.5mm and 16 x 2.0mm.
Innovative design! Works as a 3 jaw puller, and 3 way bearing separator.Features a selection of extension rods depending on reach required. Use with supplied 10T ram or manual forcing screw.
- Working length up to 500mm
- Bearing size: 50-75mm tapered applications
- Gear puller size: <110mm
- Puller leg reach: 160mm
Internal pilot bearing puller for extracting bearings / bushes without damaging the bearing race, or tilting the bearings. Applications include alternator pilot bearings / bushes, flywheels, generators, pumps, spigot transmissions etc
- Internal dia range: 13 - 38mm (1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Applications: cars | motorcycles | tractors | trucks etc
A comprehensive slide hammer kit for the removal of front / rear hubs, flange type axles, and bearing oil seal bushes.
The kit includes a slide hammer with various attachments including a 2 and 3 jaw internal and external puller, and front and rear hub pullers
- 2.3kg slide hammer | 580mm shaft
This comprehensive kit is designed for extracting inner bearings, bearing outer rings and bushings.
This kit includes 10 different sized adapters (from 6mm to 58mm diameter), two mechanical pullers, and a slide hammer attachment.
- Puller sizes: 6-10mm | 8-12mm | 10-14mm | 12-16mm | 14-19mm | 18-23mm | 20-30mm | 28-40mm | 35-46mm | 45-58mm