Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
ideally suited for operating the belt tensioning device, to allow easy belt changing. Especially suitable for hard to reach areas.
- Internal square drive adaptor
- Applications: Duratorq 2.0L | 2.2L TDDi and TDCi
- Engine codes: D5BA, D6BA, HJBA, HJBC, FMBA, N7BA, QJBB, QJBA
This pin locks the crankshaft in its timed position (via the flywheel) when servicing the camshaft drive chain.
Use with ET1900 crankshaft holding tool.
- Applications: Ford Transit (11-14) | Ranger (11-17)
- Engines: 2.2L | 3.2L TDCi diesel
- Engine codes: SAFA
- OEM Equiv: 303-1562
For front covers that are a pressed tin component not fitted with dowel pins to position it. This tool aligns the front camshaft chain cover before fitting a new front oil seal. Use on crankshaft end to position to the cover and hold in position while cover fixings are tightened. Part of ET9161 kit for replacing front crankshaft oil seals. Applications: Mondeo, Ranger Transit w/ Puma engines.