A specialised kit for removing BMW diesel injectors in vehicles with M47 | M57 engines, without having to remove the cylinder head.
The special extraction bridge and pull spindle allows for quick / safe injector removal.
To avoid the risk of impurities entering the combustion chamber during the cleaning process, we strongly suggest the use of a compressed air adaptor.
- Engine codes: M47 | M47TU | M57 | M57TU
Designed for removal of the lower components of diesel injectors. This is necessary before beginning a complete injector rebuild.
Injector should be removed from the engine before using this tool. Mount injector securely on a bench before unscrewing the injector solenoid from the injector. For instance, using ET0321.
Do NOT use air tools with this tool.
- Applications: Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens injectors
- Needle head dia: 12.5-13.5mm
- Clamping collar dia: 24mm
A heavy duty diesel injector puller kit for disassembling / removing stuck injectors.
This kit has broad application including Bosch / Delphi injectors.
Includes universal joint to provide better access to hard to reach areas, and an M18 >> 5/8-18 UNF adaptor (to use with standard slide hammers).
- Hex bit sockets: ¿7.6, ¿6.6
- Universal joint: M18 x 1.5
- Special hex sockets: 27mm, 28mm, 29mm, 30mm
- Injector grippers: 12mm, 13.5mm, 16mm, 26mm
- Pull spindles: OT-M14 x 1.5, OT-M16 x 1.5, IT-M16 x 1.0, ITM17x 1.0, IT-M20 x 1.0, IT-M25 x 1.0, IT-M27 x 1.0, OT-M25 x 0.5,OT-M25 x 0.75, OT-M27 x 1
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)
A specialised kit for injector removal on Sprinter, C Class / E Class. Extractor key for inner part of Bosch injectors included.
This kit allows for the removal of injectors without the need to use a slide hammer, and without removing the cam cover / damaging the cylinder head.
- 29mm diesel injector window socket
- 10mm hex extractor key
- Support shaft bearing assembly
Use the 29mm window socket to remove the nozzle head from the injector. Then use the 10mm key to remove the insert from the injector.
Place the support shaft bearing assembly over the injector. Make sure that the wide shoulders of the shaft support the tool. With a 10mm spanner, screw the shaft down onto the injector. Then using a 24mm spanner, in an anti-clockwise motion, draw the injector out of the cylinder head.
A specialised kit for removing seized diesel injectors from VAG TDI engines, along with BMW N47 | N57 engines. The removers have a special two jaw design to fix the injector and pull out with a sllide hammer.
- Engine codes: BMW N47 | N57, VAG ALH | ALU | 1Z
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10402 | T10415 | T10163 | T40055
A specailsied set for removing PSA 2.0L | 2.2L HDi diesel fuel injectors. Allows the removal of seized injectors without the need to remove the cylinder head. Bridge fits onto the cylinder head allowing for safe removal of the injectors.
- Unscrew injector cap
- Extract internal sleeve from injector
- Thread force screw into injector
- Lower the bridge assembly over the force screw
- Screw down the force screw nut. Hold the force screw with a spanner
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 hook type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055