Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 Type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | AHU | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)
Designed for removal of the lower components of diesel injectors. This is necessary before beginning a complete injector rebuild.
Injector should be removed from the engine before using this tool. Mount injector securely on a bench before unscrewing the injector solenoid from the injector. For instance, using ET0321.
Do NOT use air tools with this tool.
- Applications: Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens injectors
- Needle head dia: 12.5-13.5mm
- Clamping collar dia: 24mm
- Hex bit sockets: ¿7.6, ¿6.6
- Universal joint: M18 x 1.5
- Special hex sockets: 27mm, 28mm, 29mm, 30mm
- Injector grippers: 12mm, 13.5mm, 16mm, 26mm
- Pull spindles: OT-M14 x 1.5, OT-M16 x 1.5, IT-M16 x 1.0, ITM17x 1.0, IT-M20 x 1.0, IT-M25 x 1.0, IT-M27 x 1.0, OT-M25 x 0.5,OT-M25 x 0.75, OT-M27 x 1
A specailsied set for removing PSA 2.0L | 2.2L HDi diesel fuel injectors. Allows the removal of seized injectors without the need to remove the cylinder head. Bridge fits onto the cylinder head allowing for safe removal of the injectors.
- Unscrew injector cap
- Extract internal sleeve from injector
- Thread force screw into injector
- Lower the bridge assembly over the force screw
- Screw down the force screw nut. Hold the force screw with a spanner