A specialised kit for removing BMW diesel injectors in vehicles with M47 | M57 engines, without having to remove the cylinder head.
The special extraction bridge and pull spindle allows for quick / safe injector removal.
To avoid the risk of impurities entering the combustion chamber during the cleaning process, we strongly suggest the use of a compressed air adaptor.
- Engine codes: M47TU | M57 | M57TU
- Spindle 16 (one side M17) for mounting in the injector
- 29mm socket for disassembling the electric unit
- Internal 6 Pt wrench for removing the injector needle
Designed for removal of the lower components of diesel injectors. This is necessary before beginning a complete injector rebuild.
Injector should be removed from the engine before using this tool. Mount injector securely on a bench before unscrewing the injector solenoid from the injector. For instance, using ET0321.
Do NOT use air tools with this tool.
- Applications: Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens injectors
- Needle head dia: 12.5-13.5mm
- Clamping collar dia: 24mm
A comprehensive kit for the removal of Bosch | Delphi | Denso | Siemens injectors. The set includes keys, deep open profile sockets, and adaptors for attaching to the supplied slide hammer. The compact slide hammer is ideal for use in tight spaces.
- Injector pullers: Bosch (17mmx1.0) | Delphi (14mmx1.5) | Denso (20mmx1.0) | Siemens (27mmx1.0)
- Injector nozzle sockets (100mm): 25, 27, 29, 30mm
- Slide hammer
A heavy duty diesel injector puller kit for disassembling / removing stuck injectors.
This kit has broad application including Bosch / Delphi injectors.
Includes universal joint to provide better access to hard to reach areas, and an M18 >> 5/8-18 UNF adaptor (to use with standard slide hammers).
- Hex bit sockets: ¿7.6, ¿6.6
- Universal joint: M18 x 1.5
- Special hex sockets: 25mm, 27mm, 29mm, 30mm
- Injector grippers: 12mm, 13.5mm, 16mm, 26mm
- Pull spindles: OT-M14 x 1.5, OT-M16 x 1.5, IT-M16 x 1.0, ITM17x 1.0, IT-M20 x 1.0, IT-M25 x 1.0, IT-M27 x 1.0, OT-M25 x 0.5,OT-M25 x 0.75, OT-M27 x 1
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)
An essential master kit of diesel injector seat cutters. Injector seat cutters are designed to bore the injector seat to the precise dimensions required when replacing diesel injectors. Otherwise there is a risk of blow back / poor emissions.
This master kit contains 19 pcs, including 15 individual reamers, plus pilot post / injector cleaner / hex key, and T handle.
- Suits a wide range of vehicles
- Please refer to attached PDS for individual reamer details.
These flare type injection wrenches are designed to access hard to reach diesel injectors. They have a long 125mm shank, with flexible heads, providing up to 220 degrees of movement.
These wrenches are made by hot forging, providing a far superior torque capacity to standard injection wrenches.
- Single hex | 3/8" Sq Drv
- Sizes: 12 x 110mm | 14 x 115mm | 16 x 125mm | 17 x 125mm | 18 x 125mm | 19 x 125mm
A specialised kit for removing seized injectors from Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines, from approximately 2016 onwards. Injector removal is necessary for any service tasks that require the removal of the cam cover, cylinder head or cam shafts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit is designed to remove seized injectors only. Using this kit will render any injector inoperable.
- Always ensure that the force screw is properly lubricated.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1690
When working on diesel fuel systems, it is important to avoid allowing dirt to enter the fuel system. These plugs seal off the fuel rail, and also allow individual injectors to be blanked off to allow diagnosis of fuel system pressure loss.
- Internal thread sizes: M12 x 1.5mm (6 pcs) | M14 x 1.5mm (6 pcs)
- Applications: Bosch | Denso | Delphi | Siemens injectors
- Fits most common rail injection rail sizes.
A specialised kit for injector removal on Sprinter, C Class / E Class. Extractor key for inner part of Bosch injectors included.
This kit allows for the removal of injectors without the need to use a slide hammer, and without removing the cam cover / damaging the cylinder head.
- 29mm diesel injector window socket
- 10mm hex extractor key
- Support shaft bearing assembly
Use the 29mm window socket to remove the nozzle head from the injector. Then use the 10mm key to remove the insert from the injector.
Place the support shaft bearing assembly over the injector. Make sure that the wide shoulders of the shaft support the tool. With a 10mm spanner, screw the shaft down onto the injector. Then using a 24mm spanner, in an anti-clockwise motion, draw the injector out of the cylinder head.
A specialised kit for removing seized diesel injectors from VAG TDI engines, along with BMW N47 | N57 engines. The removers have a special two jaw design to fix the injector and pull out with a sllide hammer.
- Engine codes: BMW N47 | N57, VAG ALH | ALU | 1Z
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10402 | T10415 | T10163 | T40055
A specialised set for removing PSA 2.0L | 2.2L HDi (DW10 | DW12) diesel fuel injectors (Bosch | Siemens). Allows the removal of seized injectors without the need to remove the cylinder head. Bridge fits onto the cylinder head allowing for safe removal of the injectors.
- Unscrew injector cap
- Extract internal sleeve from injector
- Thread force screw into injector
- Lower the bridge assembly over the force screw
- Screw down the force screw nut. Hold the force screw with a spanner
A specialised master kit for removing diesel injectors on most vehicles, without having to remove the electrical part.
- Suits injectors: M18X1.5 Bosch, M27X1 Siemens , M25X1 Siemens, M14X1.5 Delphi , M20X1 Denso , M16X1 Denso, M16X1.5 Denso, M25X0.5 Denso, M25X0.75 Denso
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 hook type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055