Suitable for bearings brushes, silent bearings, hydraulic bearings, rubber bearings etc on most vehicles.
Not for use with air / impact tools.
- 2 step discs | 20 sleeves from 34mm-66mm (ID) / 44-82mm OD in 2mm increments.
- 4 spindles with two 27mm hex nuts: M10 | M12 | M14 | M16
Versatile on vehicle hand press for front ball joint on common vehicles including Ford AU-BA, Explorer, and Nissan D40 Navara | Pathfinder. Also independent rear suspension bushes on V series Commodore.
- Ford AU-BA11 ball joints - top and bottom
- Ford Explorer ball joints - bottom
- V - Series commodore independent rear suspension bushes
A specialised time saving kit designed for replacing wheel bearings without the need to remove the knuckle and strut assembly. Because the spindle is not removed, there is no need to align the front end.
Please note that the wheel hub must first be separated, in order to access the wheel bearing. Use with ET1095B-5H or ET1095C-5H.
Can also be used to remove / install rear differential bushes on Ford Territory.
- Applications: BMW | Ford | Mercedes | VAG | Volvo
- For sizing information please refer to the PDS at the download link