Aluminium tailgate support extends to 130cm to suit most SUVs / 4WDs. Hook provides added functionality - depressing brake pedals etc.
- With locking pins for added safety. The locking pins are a safer option compared to other tailgate supports which lock with a twist action.
A specialised engine stabiliser bar for BMW vehicles.
The bar extends 1400mm, with two removeable supporting stands which can be set up on the threaded hole bases of the shock absorber upper base for more stable engine support. Universal joints on both supporting stands allow for the adjustment of the support bar in any direction.
An adjustable 720mm bar offers additional support to prevent the engine toppling over. And a secondary pair of stands is provided which can be set on the threaded holes of the linking bars in the engine bay.
- One forging hook and chain
- One hanging ring and locking ring which can be screwed directly onto the engine.
This engine stabiliser bar is made from robust 50mm square tube, and extends to 1,830mm. Rubber pads on the main bar protect against paint damage. A second bar provides support to prevent the engine from toppling over. This bar extends to 845mm.
- This support brace can be used with / without the third leg.
Specialised engine stabiliser bar for supporting the engine during gearbox removal on VW Transporter (04-) and T5. The bar extends from 578mm to 1830mm.
- Also suitable for use on other makes / models given adjustable supporting seats, two hooks / chains, and extended base.
- OEM Equiv: 10-222A/23