Steering & Suspension
Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
For the dismantling / installation of suspension components. Allows greater access in areas where a universal press is not suitable.
- Jaw opening: 245mm
- Throat depth: 100mm
- 18 separate adaptors
- C frame press can be used to service UJ and truck brake anchor pins
A specialised ball joint remover for European trucks. Designed for on vehicle maintenance, and to avoid damage to ball joints and related parts.
Easy to use / save time & money.
- 39mm dia
- Nut width 26mm / Bolt length 128mm
- Applications: > 4 Tonne trucks, including most European trucks
- Special application for MAN 414 drag link.
A specialised tool for the removal of ball joints on most passenger vehicles. Ideal for compact work areas, or for vehicles where the control arm does not permit the use of fork type spreaders. Made from highly durable drop forged steel.
- Fork opening: 19mm
- Jaw capacity: 15 - 48mm
- Reach: 38mm
- Overall length: 135mm
Suitable for bearings brushes, silent bearings, hydraulic bearings, rubber bearings etc on most vehicles.
Not for use with air / impact tools.
- 2 step discs | 20 sleeves from 34mm-66mm (ID) / 44-82mm OD in 2mm increments.
- 4 spindles with two 27mm hex nuts: M10 | M12 | M14 | M16
A specialised servicing kit for differential mounting bushes in the BMW rear subframe.
A time saving kit, allowing for on vehicle maintenance of the differential mounting bushes at the front of the subframe This kit avoids the need to disassemble the suspension or for complete removal of the subframe (only lowering is required).
- Applications: E46 | E85
This kit contains hydraulic rams, pads and tubes to remove front lower arm metallic bushes. A 10 tonne hydraulic pump (not included) is recommended to be used with this kit.
- Applications: E31 | E32 | E34 | E38 | E39 | E53 | E60 | E65 | E66 | E70 | E82 | E87 | E88 | E90 | E91 | E92 | E93 | F01 | F02 | M3
This kit contains hydraulic rams, pads and tubes to remove upper sub frame caster bushings for aluminium arms. A 10 tonne hydraulic pump (not included) is recommended to be used with this kit.
- Applications: E31 | E32 (31 12 1 136 607), E34 (31 12 1 139 456), E38 | E39 (31 12 0 006 482), E53 (31 12 1 096 372), E65 | E66 (31 12 0 303 754)
Special dies for rethreading / repairing axle threads on spindles. Their twist shapes makes for faster / easier repairs. Includes 8 popular metric and imperial sizes. Made from high quality tempered steel.
- Metric die - M20 x 1.25
- Metric die - M20 x 1.50
- Metric die - M22 x 1
- Metric die - M24 x 1
- Metric die - M24 x 1.25
- Metric die - M24 x 1.5
- UNF die - 3/4 x 20
- UNF die - 13/16 x 20
This set contains extra deep sockets for servicing front wheel drive axle nuts on many popular vehicles. These sockets are 6 point / single hex.
Certain applications require 12 point sockets. For these, see ET4135.
- Sizes: 29mm | 30mm | 32mm | 34mm | 35mm | 36mm | 38mm.
- Length: 90mm
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- Chrome Moly construction
Universal dummy drive shaft wheel bearing supports are easy to install, and allow most light vehicles to be placed back on their wheels, and moved without their drive shafts. For instance, when the gearbox / engine are removed, and the vehicle needs to be moved.
To install simply insert in place of the drive shaft through the wheel drive flange. Holds the bearing and flange together to prevent damage.
Do not tow vehicle on public roads using these supports. Beware modern ABS sensors.
A time saving tool for the removal / installation of Ford differential support bushes in the rear sub-frame. This tool allows for the servicing on car, avoiding the need to remove the sub frame.
The differential only needs to be lowered by around 10cm in order to facilitate access to the three bushes in the rear.
- Applications: Ford Falcon BA | BF | BG, Territory
Essential time saving service kit for working on Transit (>06) wheel bearings and brakes on the front axle. Permits correct dismantling of the wheel bearing, with hub and brake disc.
- Removal of wheel bearing housing with hub
- Changing of brake disc
- Changing of wheel bearings
- Removal of the bearing inner race from hub