A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
These support guides allow the grill & radiator to be moved away from the engine without needing to disconnect the radiator and air conditioning pipes.
- M8 x 1.25mm (17mm) x 2 guides (OEM Equiv: 3369)
- M8x 1.25mm x 2 guides (OEM Equiv: 3411)
- M10 x 1.5mm x 2 guides (OEM Equiv:T10093)
This useful kit is designed for locking the fuel pump into its timed position so that the pump drive belt can be replaced or the pump timing checked.
This kit is designed for 2.7L | 3.0L TDi engines.
- Applications: Audi A4 (07-12), A5 (07-12), A6 (08-11) | Q5 (08-12), Q7 (07-12), VW: Phaeton (07-15), Touareg (07-11) | Porsche: Cayenne (08-16)
- Engine codes: 2.7L CAMA, CGKA, CANA, 3.0L: CCWA, CDYA, CASA, CASD
- OEM Equiv: T40135 | 3242 | T10320 | T40058
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne
An updated comprehensive timing kit for late model belt driven petrol VAG engines. This kit includes an updated camshaft locking tool for post 2013 engines with Cylinder On Demand (COD).
For the camshaft holding kit refer ET1872A.
- Engines: 1.0L 3 Cyl | 1.2L TFSI | 1.4L TFSI / TSI
This timing kit is designed to lock the camshaft on 1.0 MPi 3 cylinder VAG engines in Volkswagen UP!, as well as Blue Motion & Ecomotive plus Green Tech engines.
This engine is a 3 cylinder twin camshaft unit, equipped with variable valve timing (VVT) on the tri lobed inlet camshaft sprocket with a conventional timing belt drive system.
- OEM Equiv: T10340 | T10477 | T10476 | T10499 | T10494 | T10487
An upgraded timing tool kit for VAG 1.2L | 1.4L | 1.6L TFSi / FSi engines.
- Applications: Audi A1, Skoda Fabia | Octavia | Roomster, VW Beetle | Golf | Jetta | Polo | Touran
- A DTI gauge (ET1101) is required, but not included in this kit, as most workshops will already have one.
A comprehensive kit for locking the camshaft / crank in their timed position. This allows for the servicing of the camshaft drive chain. Includes guide pins required for aligning the supercharger (on those engines to which it is fitted).
- Engine codes: CBZA | CBZB
- Applications: Audi A1 | VW Beetle, Caddy, Golf, Passat | Skoda Fabia, Rapid, Roomster, Yeti.
This kit provides the essential camshaft | crankshaft | tensioner tools for working on popular VAG vehicles with 1.4L FSI and 1.9L | 2.0 TDi PD engines fitted to MK5 - MK6 generation vehicles fitted with toothed timing belts.
This kit is suitable for use with cam belt kits including INA 531020110, Contitech CT1028K3, Gates K055569XS.
- OEM Equiv: 310-084 (T10008) | 310-085 (T10050) | T20102 | 310-1054 (T10115) | T10060 | T10100 | T10020 | T10264 | T10265
Specialised locking tool kit for 5th generation diesel Blue Motion engines. Set includes crankshaft locking tools for both styles of VAG sprockets.
- For Gen 5 common rail diesels (Blue Motion)
- Applications include 1.6L | 2.0L TDi engines fitted to Audi A3 | A4 | A5 | A6 | Q5, VW Golf | Passat | Tiguan
- OEM equiv: T20102 (3359) | T10050 |T10051 | T10052 | T10100 | T10255 | T10264 | T10265 | T40098
Locking tools for servicing the camshaft drive belt on new generation three / four cylinder 1.6L | 2.0L TDi CR EA288 engines (post 2012). Includes the tools required for setting the camshaft gears within the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: T10490 | T10492
- Applications: Audi A3 (13-), Skoda Octavia (13-), VW Golf (13-)
A specialised timing tool kit is for 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi 4v engines. This kit includes a TDC indicator. The TDC indicator needs to be used in conjunction with a DTI gauge. The DTI gauge (ET1101) is not included in the kit, but is available separately.
This kit is designed to allow removal / replacement of the timing chain and camshaft sprockets. The kit includes special camshaft pulley locking blocks for late model Gen 3 TSi / TFSi engines.
On third-generation EA888 1.8 and 2.0L 4V TFSI engines, the ET0037A is required to remove the damper pulley when servicing the timing chain.
A specialised kit designed to lock the camshafts and crankshaft in position when servicing VAG EA888 4 cylinder 1.8L | 2.0L 16V petrol engines (2010-).
- Engines: 1.8L: BYT | CDAA | CDHB | CJEB 2.0L: CABB | CAWA | CAWB | CCZA | CCZB | CCZC | CCZD | CDNB | CDNC | CDND | CESA | CPSA
A comprehensive timing tool kit for belt tensioning a wide range of 1.8L | 2.0L petrol FSi / TFSi engines. The kit includes locking pins, camshaft alignment tool and tensioner wrench.
This kit includes necessary tools for servicing the chain in head and establishing correct valve / camshaft timing.
Applications for Audi A3 | A4 | A6 | S3 | TT
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- DA0379-23: VAG 3366, VAG T20018, VAG T20044
- ET1020A: BMW 11 2 300, Holden KM 813, Land Rover LRT 12-108
- ET1084-1: VAG T10092
- ET1084-3: VAG T10252
- ET1220B: VAG T10020
- ET2207-3: VAG T10060/A, VAG T40098, VAG T20167, VAG 3204
- TT4001: VAG T40011
- AXW | AXX | BGB | BHZ | BLR | BLX | BLY | BMB | BPJ
- BUL | BVY | BWA | BWE | BYD | BZC | CDLB | CDLC | CDLG