A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and lockig devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
A comprehensive kit for locking the camshaft / crank in their timed position. This allows for the servicing of the camshaft drive chain.
Includes guide pins required for aligning the supercharger (on those engines to which it is fitted).
- Engine codes: CBZA | CBZB
- Applications include: Audi A1 | VW Beetle, Caddy, Golf, Passat | Skoda Fabia, Rapid, Roomster, Yeti
Locking tools for servicing the camshaft drive belt on new generation three / four cylinder 1.6L | 2.0L TDi CR engines (post 2012). Includes the tools required for setting the camshaft gears within the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: T10490 | T10492
- Applications: Audi A3 (13-), Skoda Octavia (13-), VW Golf (13-)
Locking kit for chain drive engines. Plus camshaft adjuster valve tools & crankshaft pulley holding tool.
- Engine codes: 1.8L: BYT, BZB, CABA, CABB, CABD, CDAA, CDAB, CDHA, CDHB, CJSA, CJSB, CJEB, 2.0L: CAWA, CAWB, CBFA, CCTA, CCZA, CCZB, CCZC, CCZD, CDNB, CDNC, CDND, CESA, CETA, CFKA, CFPA, CHHA, CHHB, CJKA, CJKB, CNCB, CNCD, CPLA, CPSA, CYNB
The kit is designed for use with 2.5L engines to facilitate removal of the water pump. The manufacturer recommends that the water pump is replaced when removing / replacing the cylinder head.
Companion to ET1469
- Applications: VW T5 | Touareg 2.5D
- OEM Equiv: T10221A | T10225 | T10222A
This set suits gear driven engines with camshaft followers controlling injection timing commonly fitted to diesel engines or engines without overhead camshafts used to drive injection pumps with helical cut teeth or spur gears with straight cut or backlash reduction systems.
To increase working life of the timing gears correct gear backlash & lubrication are important.