A compact set of specialised bits for alternator service work. These allow for the easy removal of "over running" alternator pulleys either on, or off the vehicle. They lock the alternator shaft into position to allow the pulley retainer to be removed.
- 6 Pt / 12 Pt bits for Bosch type alternator free wheel drive pulleys
- Applications include: Alfa | Audi | BMW | Citroen | Fiat | Holden | Mercedes | Mitsubishi | Renault | Seat | Skoda | Volvo
- For a more comprehensive kit see ET0030.
A pair of serpentine belt tools for the BMW Mini (07-), including N12 | N14 | N16 | N18 petrol engines. These tools are designed to remove the spring loaded serpentine belt adjuster to allow servicing of the serpentine belts.
These two tools fit all engines.
- 21mm x 12 Point | 30mm x 12 Point
- 568mm OL
- OEM Equiv: 11 6 210
- Applications: R55 | R57 | R58 | R60 | R61
A versatile kit for use on those hard to reach auxiliary (serpentine) belts. This set contains both sockets, as well as crowfoot wrenchs, in 3/8" Sq Drv and 1/2" Sq Drv.
- Socket sizes: 13 | 15 | 16 | 18mm
- Crowsfoot wrench sizes: 13 | 14 | 15mm
- 3/8" Sq Drv & 1/2" Sq Drv
Specialised kit for installing flexible multi ribbed drive belts, in vehicles which are not fitted with automatic drive belt tensioners. The tools allow for the safe installation of drive belts whilst hand turning the crankshaft pulley.
- Applications: BMW | Chrysler | Ford | Mazda | PSA | Volvo.