BrakeStrips provide a visual reference for brake fluid copper corrosion levels, a strong indicator that the fluid needs to be replaced. With this product, service centers can definitively tell their customers when their brake fluid is corrosive, and offer the replacement when it is needed. The brake fluid test is recommended for use with all DOT 3,4 and 5.1 brake fluids and follows MAP guidelines.
Improperly formulated coolant eventually leads to premature failure or overheating of the engine. Coolant Brake Fluid provides a CoolantStrip test on one of its ends. CoolantStrip follows MAP, ASL and ASTM guidelines for coolant specifications. It also uses an integrated Glycol colour metric scale, making it compatible for use with all coolant colours. It provides a visual recommendation for when it is time to correct or replace coolant.
- 15 Double-Ended test strips used to test both coolant and brake fluid.
- Gives you the peace of mind that your brake fluid is good and is safely performing its proper function.
- Identifies potential brake fluid and coolant related problems before they occur, thereby ensuring your safety and fewer breakdowns.
- Simply remove the test strip from the foil wrapper. Dip it into your brake fluid then coolant / antifreeze, and 60 to 90 seconds later you will know the condition of your fluids.
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
The Groz cordless screwdriver is the perfect tool for the assembly and repair of electronic equipment, or other applications requiring low torque (for instance, driving plastic screws). A patented retractable bitholder holds seven bits.
- Convenient USB charging (90 minutes)
- 4V Samsung Li-Ion battery: 1.5Ah
- Torque: 3.95 4.5Nm
- Motor: 380W
This three-stud wrench keeps the A/C clutch from turning when loosening or tightening the retaining nuts. Adjusts quickly with brass thumbscrews to fit various styles of A/C compressors used on Holden, Ford, & Chrysler vehicles. It also fits a variety of other pulleys.
Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"