For new high efficiency 4 cylinder petrol turbocharged engines with variable valve timing fitted to Ford / Volvo vehicles.
Also refer ET5412 camshaft setting bar.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LW | Kuga TF | B-Max | C-Max, Volvo S60 | V60
- Engine codes: B4164T | JTJA | PNDA | PNPT
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
This kit contains essential camshaft and crankshaft setting pins for the replacement of the camshaft drive belt on Volvo 2.0L and 2.4L 5cyl diesel engines.
Also included is a camshaft holding tool.
- Compatible with replacement belt kits: INA530058210, Contitech CT1010K1, Gates K15580XS
A comprehensive diesel locking pin set for changing the cam belt on single / twin cambelted 2.0L | 2.4L 5 Cyl engines and 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 4 Cyl diesel engines.
The kit provides the locking tools required for both timing belt change and the dismantling of the gear driven cams fitted to the twin cam engines in the Volvo range.
- Applications: C30 | C70 | S40 | S60 | S80 | V50 | V60 | V70 | XC60 | XC70 | XC90
- Engines: 2.0L 5 Cyl, 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 5 Cyl