This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi 2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
For new high efficiency 4 cylinder petrol turbocharged engines with variable valve timing fitted to Ford / Volvo vehicles.
Also refer ET5412 camshaft setting bar.
Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LW | Kuga TF | B-Max | C-Max, Volvo S60 | V60
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- TT1054: Ford 303-1054, VAG T10115, VAG T03006
- TT1550: Ford 303-1550, Volvo 999 7431
- TT0748: Audi 303-748, Volvo 999 7406, Mazda 21-259
- TT1097: Ford 303-1097, Volvo 999 7429
- JTJA | JQMA | M8MA | M9MA | JTMA | B4164T | PNDA
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Flywheel locking pin for Ford Duratorq engines with common rail fuel injection. The pin locks the flywheel when changing the cam belt.
Applications include Mazda BT-50 | Ford Ranger | Ford Everest
- OEM Equiv: 0198-A | 303-675 | 303-698
- Engines codes: 3.2L P5AT | MZ-CD
A specialised kit for aligning the engine camshaft and crankshaft position, on post 2010 Volvo vehicles.
- JLR 3.0L | 3.2L Turbo engine (07-)
- Volvo T6: S80 | XC 60 | XC70 | XC9
- Engine code: B6304T4 | B6324S
- OEM Equiv: 9997257 | 9997261 | 9997263 | 9997264 | 9997272 | 9997271 | 9997266 | 9997267
This kit contains essential camshaft and crankshaft setting pins for the replacement of the camshaft drive belt on Volvo 2.0L and 2.4L 5cyl diesel engines.
Also included is a camshaft holding tool.
- Compatible with replacement belt kits: INA530058210, Contitech CT1010K1, Gates K15580XS
A comprehensive diesel locking pin set for changing the cam belt on single / twin cambelted 2.0L | 2.4L 5 Cyl engines and 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 4 Cyl diesel engines.
The kit provides the locking tools required for both timing belt change and the dismantling of the gear driven cams fitted to the twin cam engines in the Volvo range.
Applications: C30 | C70 | S40 | S60 | S80 | V50 | V60 | V70 | XC60 | XC70 | XC90
Engines: 2.0L 5 Cyl, 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 5 Cyl
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- ET0379-25: VAG T10264
- TT7121: Ford 303-734, Volvo 999-7169, Land Rover 21-262, Mazda 49JE02-020, PSA 0194-C
- TT0732: Ford 303-732, Volvo 999-7169, Honda 07744-0010400, PSA 0194-A, BMW Mini 11 9 790, Suzuki 09910-05410, Mazda 49JE02-018
- TT7007: Volvo 999 7007
- TT0190: Ford 303-735, Volvo 999 7122, Land Rover 21-263, PSA 0188M, Renault MOT 1430, Mazda 49JE02-021, PSA 0194-B, BMW 11 0 790, PSA 0189B
- TT7006: Volvo 999 7005
- D5204T2 | D5204T3 | D5244T | D5244T10 | D5244T11 | D5244T13 | D5244T14 | D5244T15 | D5244T16 | D5244T17 | D5244T18 | D5244T19
- D5244T2 | D5244T3 | D5244T4 | D5244T5 | D5244T6 | D5244T7 | D5244T8 | D5244T9 | D5204T | D4164T | D4162T | D4204T | D4204T2
- D5204T2 | D5204T3 | D5244T | D5244T10 | D5244T11 | D5244T13 | D5244T14 | D5244T15 | D5244T16 | D5244T17 | D5244T18 | D5244T19 | D5244T2 | D5244T3 | D5244T4 | D5244T5 | D5244T6 | D5244T7 | D5244T8 | D5244T9 | D5204T | D4164T | D4162T | D4204T | D4204T2